worst wii game ever

wii play is by far the worst game that i've played. i think eb games in australia is doing a trade in deal that you can trade any wii game and buy a new game for 30 dollars which is pretty cheap here (games go for around 100). i will definitely trade wii play for something, maybe the rapala fishing game. has anyone played it? let me know if it sucks. peace.

haha look up and over like 4 people said its completely terrible.
idk fishing is one of those things i could easily just go do. idk not even get on the boat just go bridge fishing or something.

Sonic isn't very good. You can beat any level pretty easily. Nintendo Power definitely over rates all of its games. But whatever, that's expected.

No doubt...... AVATAR the show is unbeliveably strange, and annoying. The question is.. Why make a game about it? I think the producers need to ponder that one!

i am done playing red steel and it isnt good to me. the dumb sword is so dumb i cant even swing the way i really wanted it to swing. i always say that if i had a regualar controller then it will be alot easier for me to play the swords. but red steel just the shooting will do but with the swords it made it suck. suck suck suck

NOTE: This is all in my own personal opinion!
Zelda is an amazing game. There is no plausible reasoning to say it sucks. There's a reason why GI gave it a 10/10 and NP gave it a 9.5/10. I personally think the first few missions of getting bugs and being the wolf sucks and is tiresome, but the game really picks up after that.
Surprisingly, I actually have fun playing 3 of the Wii Play minigames with my girlfriend on a regular basis, even though they are not very impressive and leave a lot to be desired.
Super Paper Mario is awesome, hands down.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is okay, I've gotten sick of it, though.
I've just seen so many of these games taking hits when there's no reasoning behind any of the 'it sucks' comments.

As far as what I think is the worst so far, I'd have to say Wing Island. I wound up taking it back to the store like an hour after I bought it because I was so disgusted.

indiemike said:
Zelda is an amazing game. There is no plausible reasoning to say it sucks. There's a reason why GI gave it a 10/10 and NP gave it a 9.5/10. I personally think the first few missions of getting bugs and being the wolf sucks and is tiresome, but the game really picks up after that.
Surprisingly, I actually have fun playing 3 of the Wii Play minigames with my girlfriend on a regular basis, even though they are not very impressive and leave a lot to be desired.
Super Paper Mario is awesome, hands down.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is okay, I've gotten sick of it, though.
I've just seen so many of these games taking hits when there's no reasoning behind any of the 'it sucks' comments.

As far as what I think is the worst so far, I'd have to say Wing Island. I wound up taking it back to the store like an hour after I bought it because I was so disgusted.

yup wii play is good.

i think the worst is mario party 8.

man i hate that game!!!!!

vagrant said:
Worst Game Ever: Resistance Fall of Man.

Second Worst Game Ever: Motorstorm.

uhh.. i think your in the wrong thread buddie, this is a worst "WII" GAME EVER thread. but any hu' you can just click the green mushroom for helping you out buddie with a nice post:thumbsup:

Worst Wii Game ever hmmm... from what I've played I'd say NFS Carbon just looks and feels very rushed. Wii Play is a decent game imo its not great, but it has at least one game worht playing, Tanks.

trevorsantos said:
uhh.. i think your in the wrong thread buddie, this is a worst "WII" GAME EVER thread. but any hu' you can just click the green mushroom for helping you out buddie with a nice post:thumbsup:

Yes I can read the thread title. And if you can read you will notice I said "Worst Game Ever."

Last edited:
Well, I own 7 Wii games so i can't rally say.. But out of the games i have (Wii Sports, Zelda:TP, Wii Play, RedSteel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, DBZ:BT 2, Harry Potter: OOTP) I would have to say RedSteel. It really was just a hide and shoot game and when you got the sword, parry slash block thrust...

indiemike said:
Zelda is an amazing game. There is no plausible reasoning to say it sucks.
Here's one: because i'm human and i have my own opinion, and Zelda is the least favorite wii game i own.

worst that i own is rapala tournament fishing, the real thing is much better, and the game just loses appeal after a short while.

TortillaChip520 said:
Here's one: because i'm human and i have my own opinion, and Zelda is the least favorite wii game i own.

Plausible? Human?
It's so difficult for me to understand how anyone can think that game sucks. At all. To me, the gameplay is tight, the graphics are nice enough, and it brings me back to Ocarina in a good way, while still maintaining that it is its own game.

Back