worst wii game ever

well it's just opinions. people either like zelda or they don't. since i only have zelda tp i would have to say that i'm disappointed BUT i'm sure there are crappier games than this one.

ive got to go with far cry they should have cept it until online gaming came out.

hopfully next time it will be better online and in graphics.:yikes: :crazy:

ya far cry sucks. I mean aside from the Fact the original Far cry, 2004 btw, was beautiful expecialy compared to this.... But Playing far cry really make you appreciate the controls on Red Steel and COD3

ya i hate that circle thing. I kept scrating my nose and stuff so it was juming and being all retarded. I hate how when you have two guns you cant heal yourself i mean wtf is that. Or maybe it was just the game bieng shitty.
And then it saves every for seconds but it just feels like lag.
Not to mention the ppl look like Orange clay men.

Worst Wii game

OK OK!!!!....really Excite Truck wasnt that bad at all.. TP was ok since im not a fan. SSX Blur i havent really played yet. Metal Slug nice and simple yet fun at the same time. Monkey Ball and Rayman are very fun with 4 people ofcourse since its a party game, I get friends to come up every friday and have a Wii night MP8 will probably go into that list too. Marvel on the other hand is only a little fun even with 4 people :p
and the damn camera want stop turning since AT ALL TIMES AT LEAST one persons got the control turned to its side to turn the screen DAMIT.
NOW THE WORST GAME I EVA PLAYED ON ANY system i EVA HAD is Rapala Fishing....I live on an island so I'm a fishing fan,.. and WTF,.... so bad and so focused on advertising its lures that it don't even deserve its on casing....so i gave it to Wii Sports which had that paper casing.

Last edited:
Red steel wasnt bad, felt to much like a typical FPS, but it has decent graphics and gameplay. The controls are pretty good Red Steel and COD3 definitely take the top of FPS controls right now.
The Sword fighting got a little repetitive but it added a little mix tohte gameplay when it was needed.
Overall i thought Red Steel was pretty good, not great , pretty average but not as bad as everyone claims it is.

i think its because Red Steel was one of the first games, and the First FPS anyone ever saw on the Wii, so it had too much hype usrrounding it and everyone expected it to be good.

fry cry does sucks and so does wario ware smooth moves it was way to short i bet it in not even a day

Back