worst wii game ever

BDAOutlaw said:
OK OK!!!!....really Excite Truck wasnt that bad at all.. TP was ok since im not a fan. SSX Blur i havent really played yet. Metal Slug nice and simple yet fun at the same time. Monkey Ball and Rayman are very fun with 4 people ofcourse since its a party game, I get friends to come up every friday and have a Wii night MP8 will probably go into that list too. Marvel on the other hand is only a little fun even with 4 people :p
and the damn camera want stop turning since AT ALL TIMES AT LEAST one persons got the control turned to its side to turn the screen DAMIT.
NOW THE WORST GAME I EVA PLAYED ON ANY system i EVA HAD is Rapala Fishing....I live on an island so I'm a fishing fan,.. and WTF,.... so bad and so focused on advertising its lures that it don't even deserve its on casing....so i gave it to Wii Sports which had that paper casing.
what island do you live on?

Marc said:
I've only Wii Sports and Red Steel so far so can't really comment, although I do have issues with the checkpoints!. However, I have been put off by a lot of the currently available games because they don't look very good. A few have been mentioned above!
I agree 100% about the currently available games. They all look Really really crappy.

WiiMii22 said:
:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
worst?!.................drumroll please........................ WiiPlay! I only got it b'cuz of the controller.

LOL. I think that why everybody bought it. Although i really like the cow racing. :p

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT wait wait..........wait. did i miss something? is this like an inside joke or something?
ZELDA SUCKS?!
can some one please explain themselves?

zxzxander said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT wait wait..........wait. did i miss something? is this like an inside joke or something?
ZELDA SUCKS?!
can some one please explain themselves?

and let me guess ssbb is gonna suck too????

PACO DIAZ said:
the worst wii game is FAR CRY i absolutley hate it

thank you man, i never beat it my friend let me borrow it, i just cant stand it.
idk about you but i own the Orignial Pc FarCry and can run it on Max it looks ****ing great so i have a different look at this game, god does it suck

Back