worst wii game ever

zelda tp was one of the best games on wii
red steel isnt that good it would be alright without the swordfights and a decent multiyplayer
and wii play just sucks played it for about 5 minutes

iceman 343 said:
zelda tp was one of the best games on wii
red steel isnt that good it would be alright without the swordfights and a decent multiyplayer
and wii play just sucks played it for about 5 minutes

Red Steel wasn't horrible like everyone is making it out to be, I thought it was a game with potential that was just rushed out. The multiplayer I can admit is a bit blant, but what can you do? The sword fights were actually a little tiny bit intuitive. Boring and easy, but still can be worked on for Red Steel 2.

Battles said:
Cod3 rocked... the only thing i didnt like was the driving parts
yeah that sucked, driving was crap, but that part where you could run over like 100 Germans and feel the wii mote rumble in your hand when your tire went over a limp crout was awesome.

fatalorgasm92 said:
If you bought, Zelda , Zelda II, Wand of Gamelon, Link to the Past, DX, Oracle of Seasons, Oracel of Ages, Oot, Majora, Windwaker, minish cap, and Tp why would you sell them all [anybody let me know i mustve left out at least one ]
yeah Links awakening

And the winner is [or should be] do do do do dooooooooooo!

"Need for Speed(?) Carbon!" OMG - if the games had any control options which worked it would still have been the worst! ;)

It is actually more enjoyable sitting looking at the dust gathering on the box that going thru the chore of opening the box loading the games for like 2 seconds, crying in frustration and then throwing it back on the shelf......

I'm not bitter just twisted! :prrr:

Rolex said:
And the winner is [or should be] do do do do dooooooooooo!

"Need for Speed(?) Carbon!" OMG - if the games had any control options which worked it would still have been the worst! ;)

It is actually more enjoyable sitting looking at the dust gathering on the box that going thru the chore of opening the box loading the games for like 2 seconds, crying in frustration and then throwing it back on the shelf......

I'm not bitter just twisted! :prrr:
what are you talking about the controls worked perfectly fine, I beat the game without having any problem with the controls.

blankconnection said:
what are you talking about the controls worked perfectly fine, I beat the game without having any problem with the controls.

Not for me sadly...it was like swinging a tampax through mud

Not sure why that analogy came to mind but there you go.....

Rolex said:
Not for me sadly...it was like swinging a tampax through mud

Not sure why that analogy came to mind but there you go.....

hmm maybe you didnt get them, I have seen some people, play Motorstorm or Carbon and turn the controller the wrong way. You turn it ( on the sides) up and down. Where i saw alot of people Turning it clockwise and counterclockwise in the hands and it doesnt work. Maybe thats it?

fatalorgasm92 said:
hmm maybe you didnt get them, I have seen some people, play Motorstorm or Carbon and turn the controller the wrong way. You turn it ( on the sides) up and down. Where i saw alot of people Turning it clockwise and counterclockwise in the hands and it doesnt work. Maybe thats it?

Thanks for the reply fatalorgasm (really good name :lol: ) but sadly I have tried and tried again - and again on a friends machine, it was sadly just pants!! :prrr:

TwilightSword said:
boxing and golf are the worst in the wii sports
dude how come you dont like boxing? yaeh golf is boring but out of the whole game i like the boxing.:yesnod:

i think some people didnt like it because it isnt like real boxing, some people expect you to punch exactly where you do in real life and The game doesnt Read repeated Fast punches. You really have to learn how to paly but after that its fun. I think some people got frustrated that they couldnt play because they tried to play like it was real boxing. I did at first but then i learned to play and now im pro.

trevorsantos said:
dude how come you dont like boxing? yaeh golf is boring but out of the whole game i like the boxing.:yesnod:

i do like it but the control do not react with ur motions

TwilightSword said:
i do like it but the control do not react with ur motions

Wii sports doesnt use the Sensor bar so ont think of it that way, it uses sensors in the Wiimote, These sensors take a certain time to reset lets say so Repeated punch and Very fast punch doesnt work.
You dont punch in the direction you are at the TV, the controller just feel which direction it is moving. this is why many people Get there Gold clubs backwards.
If you learn how to play Wii boxing you can get very good at it and become much higher than Pro. The only thing from real boxing that remains is Strategy.
( when you learn power Uppercuts and Jabs you can do major damage)

Back