worst wii game ever

I dont care what you think ZTP was a great game and did not suck one bit..

yeah it was easy and the final boss was a let down but that still doesnt make a carpo game

I have WiiPlay, WarioWare, and LoZ:TP. Out of all of them, WiiPlay was the worst. The games are boring... the only game that kept my attention was Tanks. Twilight Princess was great, I would say it is the best out of all three games I have (you can say it sucks @$$, I don't care). WarioWare was fun, it got repetitive, but if you have a few friends over, you'll see.

Brawny said:
seriously...Zelda....

the worst game I have played so far..

wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! u said zelda was the 1 u hated the most!!!!???

24forlife said:
wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! u said zelda was the 1 u hated the most!!!!???

dont worry about of it theres like 10 peopel who say that.... They didnt even beat it so they dont have the right to say whether or not its good....
Anyone who says" im a zelda fan and i didnt like tp" is an Idiot. If you have played Link to the past, wind waker, majoras mask, ocrina of time, oracle of seasons, oracle of ages, minish cap, or DX, You Would Know TP IS a Zelda Game and it shares all the gameplay mechanics and chracter involvement. So saying im a zelda fan and didnt like TP. You either have only played 3 zelda games and it was Zelda, Zelda II, or Gamelot. Or you have never beaten a Zelda game in your life. Because Anyone who has beaten all those i listed about and Loved it , Wouldlove TP too because its the same experience and the same type of Gameplay. So Shut The HELL up im sick of all you people saying that. TP was great.

Out of all the games i've played for Wii so far i'd ahve to say that Red Steel was by far the worst. The movement was so choppy and the aiming was horrible. The graphics were decent but the game was so hard to control it wasn't worth playing, Not to mention the sword fighting was incredblely stupid because there was no life like motion to it.

KingOfKlutch said:
Out of all the games i've played for Wii so far i'd ahve to say that Red Steel was by far the worst. The movement was so choppy and the aiming was horrible. The graphics were decent but the game was so hard to control it wasn't worth playing, Not to mention the sword fighting was incredblely stupid because there was no life like motion to it.
I'd have to agree. Red Steel was TERRIBLE!

CaseyCor said:
I'd have to agree. Red Steel was TERRIBLE!
I agree about the controls, they were abit hit and miss when it came to lining your position up.

JoonKimDDS said:
Zelda TP had a very bad graphic.
Zelda orcarina of time has better graphic.

Do you have a godamn brain tumor. You just said Ocarina of time has better graphics than Zelda.
[MY BAD YOU SAID GRAPHIC WITH NO "s" 2 Times!!]
First off Twilight princess was a launch game that was ported from GC.
Ocarina came out years after N64 was first released so Devs knew how to make it look good . Besides that TP looks Way better obviously and is a beautiful game. You are fu**ing moron to think it looks bad.

Oh yeah red Steel was alright, Pretty good controls and the Aiming was right on. The graphics were decent but lacked here and there. The sword play started getting repetitive and just annoying at some points. All over it was ok 6 or a 7/10 in my opinion. If you wanna play a Bad Wii FPS play farcry. It will make you realize Red steel has good controls. COD3 was annoying at times but it was pretty good. graphics werent al that though...

JoonKimDDS said:

ARE U RETADED>>>>>?????? tp's graphics on gamecube are beter than ocarina of time graphics..... ppl obviously have beaten a game of zelda or either can figure out the simple puzzles on the game......wow we are dealing with some slow's

Considering I've only played about 4 games on the Wii as of this moment, GT Pro Series was the worst. I'm not a fan of racing games, but a damn good on can get me to buy it.

My beef with TP was it was basically a rehash of Ocarina of Time, atleast for me. It wasn't bad, I just can't sit down for more than an hour or so with it and play. The wolf function was damned annoying too at times. Its not a bad game, but I expected more.

JoonKimDDS said:
WTF!!!!!!!!! dude the zelda tp is to me one of the best graphics ive seen for the wii.
are you mad because you didnt beat the game yet?

Back