WTF Ubisoft?

Same in Europe, it it means the game is improved then I welcome it but can't see the difference a couples of weeks make. This looks like I'll buying Call of Duty for now over Red Steel.

MetroidZ said:
so, it was rushed in the first place. and many people have been complaining about the graphics, maybe they are polishing it, or maybe it will be online.

....no.

csiguy4u said:
All game companies push back their release dates consistantly. It's always how it is. . .don't know why it's a suprise to you.

Because of the fact that it was pushed back 3 times in two weeks, starting with the day it was first suppose to be released. If it is a production thing, why was it first suppose to be released 5 days ago?

They might have heard the gripe from the Nintendo community about the graphics. It's not that hard to add some extra polys to make it look better, its not like they have to rebuild the whole game.

woolworths in edinburgh had far cry boxes on the shelf but when i tried to buy it they said they sold out but they would have more in a couple of days so now im confused is it out?

That's fine and dandy to the people who didn't preorder the game, and get 3 seperate emails about it being shipped on 3 seperate dates.

MetroidZ said:
so, it was rushed in the first place. and many people have been complaining about the graphics, maybe they are polishing it, or maybe it will be online.

no the graphics will stay the same to keep the price down i read that in a artical in the globe and mail one day...

The graphics aren't gonna change...
They've pushed back the date many times before and the graphics haven't improved yet...

It's Far Cry not half-life 3. Get the game out and go to work on the next installment ubisoft.

remember how Zelda TP was pushed back a lot? And remember how awesome it is? :D

btw: Wii Sports Tennis = AWESOME! I played it w/ 3 other people ( 1 was my cousin, my age, and the other 2 were my uncle & dad, late 40's early 50's... nintendo made a game that everyone likes now. hehe.) and it was SO fun. We played it for a bout an hr and a half...

i just thought i'd throw that out there

vagrant said:
It's Far Cry not half-life 3. Get the game out and go to work on the next installment ubisoft.

You don't think they are? Game companies work on sequels before the first one even came out.

Back