Wwf No Mercy

Man when i heard the news i was both excited and mad at the same time. Cause i no longer own a wii. I had to sell mine to pay hospital expenses. So now i have to save up all over again for one. But Its going to be awesome

this is freakin awesome but i hope the old roster is still in there too, anyway this is my favorite wrestling game and i wasnt expecting it to be a wiiware title

No they cant keep the old roster. Cause of issues with the wwe. Like some of the wrestlers arent there no more. Or other reasons.

by wiiware do you mean the new wiiware, or do you mean they will put it on the N64 virtual console and sell it in the wiiware channel?

krisv2010 said:
by wiiware do you mean the new wiiware, or do you mean they will put it on the N64 virtual console and sell it in the wiiware channel?

The article says the new wiiware coming out. And since its coming with an updated roster thats what i think is the one most likely to get it. Cause since virtual console are just ports.

hexen0079 said:
No they cant keep the old roster. Cause of issues with the wwe. Like some of the wrestlers arent there no more. Or other reasons.

I'm thinking Chris Benoit has something to do with it.

Thats my guess.

Last edited:
Excellent news this was the best wrestling engine period.

They should give the graphics a update and make this game playable online :)

Infact AKI should come out with a new wrestling game based it doesn't have to be WWE they could create there own unique fighting game

Anways I will purchase No Mercy but only if they update the graphics and gameplay!

Good news
But I did prefer wcw/nwo revenge due to the ammount of lucha maddness in four player
CantGetAWii said:
One of the best wrestling games ever.

Back