XBox 360-Best Games, PERIOD.

ecko MAN said:
39 year olds use the pc to you know. YOU should get off and go get ur head examined

sorry to triple post. but there is alot to be said here

Yes, and once again, I am 21. 30-9 = 21, me saying he is 9 years under that would mean that I called him 21-9 = 11.

vagrant said:
Yes, and once again, I am 21. 30-9 = 21, me saying he is 9 years under that would mean that I called him 21-9 = 11.
dont you love nintendo bias?

they can almost be as bad as sony ones....almost.

It's kind of funny actually, xbox people give all the 12-13 year olds on xbox live **** for being wittle kids.....and all the nintendo fanboys try to insult people by saying they are a lot older than they really are.

DUR DUR DUR.

vagrant said:
It's kind of funny actually, xbox people give all the 12-13 year olds on xbox live **** for being wittle kids.....and all the nintendo fanboys try to insult people by saying they are a lot older than they really are.

DUR DUR DUR.
lmao so true

most commonly asked XBox live question: How old are you??

333Wii333 said:
RAINBOW 6 IS THE BEST game EVER MADE(only good on the 360 cuz ps3 is crap)
true but after it gets upgraded and better microsoft will than MAYBE have some compitition, you are right though because sony wanted to put the blue ray into ps3 which costed them $400 that leaved them with $200 TO MAKE THE CONSOLE so yeah.. its crap

and back to the question...what does it really matter? 360, ps3, wii who cares as long as you are having fun.. I have xbox, wii, GC and still play them all, i dont listen to the rants 360 this will that ps3 is crap...well ps3 is crap but still its what u want so buy whatever u like a the rest of the ppl can suck crap if they dont like it

Back