YAY!!!Finaly got Red Steel!

OH good you did,
me to, i got it a while back and im only 27% done:p
Each level is allmost an hour. its crazy but good game

I want 2 make sure this game is a long and hard bastard b4 i buy it.
I wana spend months completing this.

Can anyone tell me about it?

HAHA ill tell you about it.
Well The first couple of levels are pretty easy BUT each took me a half hour.
And you have to beat each level you CAN NOT save at checkpionts. You quit in the middle of a level you start that level all over agian.
I'v had the game for exacly a week and im only 27% done. But the levels get more difficult and you will go throgh the game slower and now level get about 15 minutes longer.
This game will probably take you a month, month and a half.
__
(0 0)
I..I A BETTER SKULL

There actually is blood:
When you are trying to save the Oaitoro famiily [ok my spelling is bad- the family who teaches you your sword moves] at the very end there is blood. It is after the sword fight the person in the room of the shrine then you see oaitoro's duaghter die. Green blood stays on the sword, once he throws it down and takes the sato giri you can't see it though. [this is in night of the ___ i believe [forget rest of name]
EDIT:
In the fish market level whenever you shoot a fish blood comes out

Last edited:
video game master said:
There actually is blood:
When you are trying to save the Oaitoro famiily [ok my spelling is bad- the family who teaches you your sword moves] at the very end there is blood. It is after the sword fight the person in the room of the shrine then you see oaitoro's duaghter die. Green blood stays on the sword, once he throws it down and takes the sato giri you can't see it though. [this is in night of the ___ i believe [forget rest of name]
thats poison on the blade
the only real blood is when you shoot the tuna in the harbout level

Back