YAY!!! i won my first tournament

mikeomatic2

Banned
Dec 20, 2006
today i went to my gamestop and entered a SSBM tournament for $10 the winner either got $100 or two wii games of there choice and of course i took the wii games, but anyways in the championship i was yoshi and the guy i was the playing was the manager of gamestop and he was mewtwo lol there was about 10 ppl watchin us and everybody kept sayin that there was know way that i could win with yoshi. so we were playing 10 stock and it came down to us both having only 1 life lol and after i threw a crate at him out came a sledgy (hammer) and he was at 149% and i was at 176% and 1 hit with the hammer and he flew off the screen and the next thing i knew i was gettin congratulated for making it threw a whole tourney with one of the most underrated characters in the game, and holding NFS carbon and wario ware smooth moves. comment on the tournament and how i did or talk about an expierence that you had in a tournament of any video game.

ooo nice one dude.. if it was over in uk and I had 100 pound instead i would have chosen that, cos i could have got 2 games and have some moneys left, but I aint sure what it's like across the pond. Congrads :D

That's cool man, I congratulate you..In my college I play Smash with lots of people who are always playing it and I kinda beat them all everytime I do, that's how they have come to know me, lol..and yeah we sometimes have tournaments but we never use items, becuase we think it's unfair...to tell you the truth I am good with every character except those two gay guys (Marth and Roy) they have a tiara come on! and I'm the best with Link...what's your best character, Mikeomatic?

Yoshi i can basically destroy anybody with him and i will do the same in brawl lol

Back