You Know You're a Wii Addict If...

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
You ask your friends if they have a Wii every couple days..

Your friend asks you to play Tennis for the first time and you tell them, "Oh, this should be easy, I've played Wii Tennis!"

You re-enact the movements you have to make with the Wiimote in certain games.

You look at your LIVESTRONG braclet and think.."Hm...maybe this would make a good wristband..."

You fail your first driving test and tell your teacher .."Sorry, it was different in COD: 3...."

You make 100 Miis, each looking alike...You put them in a parade and go "MWUAHAHA I WILL TAKE OVER DA WORLD WIT MY 1337 M11 CL0N3S!"

You add two extra i's at the end of words.

You describe your Wii to your friend. (Which already has one)

You sleep with your Wiimote tucked under your pillow.

Your friends invite you to several fun events such as going paintballing, parties, or taking a swim in your friend's pool for the first time, on a 95 degree day..But you make excuses like "I gotta do something" and play with your Wii...

Everytime you discover a new feature for your Wii, you write it down on your checklist and put it away in your back pocket..

You fight the same way in real life as you do in Wii Boxing.

You Go To A Fencing Competition With A WiiMote And Nunchuk Expecting To Shake The Nunchuk And Do A Spin Attack.

You Play the Actual Sports Like You Do In WiiSports... But With The Wiimote.

You Try To DoA System Update Every Day.

You Have Every VC Game.(Wow!)

You Have Every Wii Game. (WOW!)

You Have Every Accessory(sp?) For The Wii.(Uhh.. Wow?)

paintba||er said:
You make a thread on a Wii forum Titled "You Know You're a Wii Addict if..."

lol I was thinking of puting that.

You buy a smart car and paint it like Nintendos and go around door to door to play your wii with other people.

You tell parents how much money they will save by showing them how many watts the Wii uses compared to a standard 100 watt light bulb.... Oh, that's just me?:scared:

You fill out surveys every day on gaming lagoon in hopes to get free wii accessories.

You get platinum medals in all the Wii Play games despite knowing they are for the most part crappy.

You're walking somewhere and you're late and suddenly have an urge to roll to get there faster.

You are upset with yourself when you go bowling because you get better scores on Wii Sports.

Start losing weight because you're doing so much wii boxing.

Skorp said:
You fill out surveys every day on gaming lagoon in hopes to get free wii accessories.

You get platinum medals in all the Wii Play games despite knowing they are for the most part crappy.

You're walking somewhere and you're late and suddenly have an urge to roll to get there faster.

You are upset with yourself when you go bowling because you get better scores on Wii Sports.

Start losing weight because you're doing so much wii boxing.

haha nice.

...you can't help but play with your Wii every couple hours.

:sick: Even when your family is present.

You know you're a wii addict if you take the skin off your wii and wear it while listening to “Goodby horses” by Q Lazzarus.

cheezemasta said:
You know you're a wii addict if you take the skin off your wii and wear it while listening to “Goodby horses” by Q Lazzarus.

Complete with "the tuck" if your a guy, lol.

When you have like 10,000 points in every Wii Sport.

Your Wii is modded

If you've posted in this thread more than 5 times

You hook your Wii up to a I V monitor when it falls and give it an MRI

Back