How to get a wii... Your way!

My way:

Sell my laptop on ebay- 700+ dollars. :)
Work - Gets me to about 1000 by the launch

teqguy said:
That's because I can afford a Wii, its accessories, and all the decent launch titles... thereby negating the need for any gimmicks or barter situations with anyone for whom I could turn to with monetary needs.

The moral of the story kids, is that you shouldn't be trading grades for games. You should be wanting to get decent grades so you can go to college and not have to work flipping burgers all your life, thus having quality time to spend doing things you enjoy.

yeah but i was 13 three years ago and thats what you needed beleive me!

Though now im thinking about uni and i need to really work hard to get into glasgow.

*Goes off to study* :(

well im 17,in college and im studying to become a paralegal...and i work a part time job at kids zone getting paid 8.25 hr so i come home with a $389 pay cheque after taxes or course,so i will be able to buy my own Wii i get paid tomorrow so ima pre-order it at the end of the week and start calling around thats how im getting it

i say just get a job and be really pleasent to them behave in school and when the time comes to preorder sy real nice like mom will u drive me into the city at 5:eek:o in the morning so i cant wait in line by the way did u guys hear the toys r us deal

Back