How did you get/find Your Wii?

We looked in about 10 stores in Nashville over Thanksgiving. Then came back to CA and found a used one in our first visit to Game Stop in San Luis Obispo for $199. It came with Wii Sports. We looked for a Wii Fit for several weeks, unsuccessfully, and finally ordered one off eBay for $169, more than I wanted to pay, but gave up on finding one in the store at regular price.

I was begging my mom for a wii for christmas, then when I saw Amazon had some in stock, I told her to buy one. A couple days later, I log onto her account (without her knowing) and in Recent Orders it says Wii. :D

you stupid kid. smarten up.

had a friend who worked at target. he found 2 out the back that someone else was hiding. so because the other guys wasnt on shift that night and he was, he gve me a ring and asked if i wanted one. arrived at target about 15min after i got the phone call and he went out the back to grab me one. i would feel sorry for the other bloke that was holding on to them.. but i couldnt give a rats ass :p

Just walked into the local Gamestop. They had several. The sneaky bastards keep them in stock now, because they force you to buy two Wii accesories with each new system. So you can't buy the standalone system for $250. I bought the nintedo componet cable, an extra wiimote with wii sports included, and a used copy of RE Remake $372 total! I think it's hilarious people are still trying to get $275 for a USED Wii on craigslist when you can walk in some stores, and pick up a new one for 250!

I made a deal with my dad that if i passed all my gcse's he would by me a games console. I passed and he bought me one from game. So it all worked out pretty well for me.

i looked around for months and couldnt find one so i kinda gave up and was going to wait for a later time and just a few days ago i went into my local F.Y.E. store to buy a black controller for my xbox 360 and they had a few left...well i just happened to have some extra money to play around with so i got it along with some games and an extra controller.And im loving it......!.

Well at the time I was working for Best Buy and it was the night before the release and I got off before closing and headed home... On the way home I got to thinking, I want the Wii, and when I had left the line was only about 20-30 deep, granted it was 9 o'clock at night. So I get home change, go buy a couple car magazines, a redline, and a ginormous water. Take one of my folding chairs and a blanket because it was in the 40s that night go back and get in line at 10 pm like 57th in line or what not. Did not sleep at all, sat in that chair for 12 hours, then had a store meeting I had to go to before they opened the doors and had my roommate keep my spot in line while I went in. Then the fun began, my roommate didn't respond when they called my name for tickets so essentially the store manager wasn't going to let me get one, but my other manager talked him into it and I ended up with the 114th and last Wii my store had that day. Then went home played it for a couple hours, slept for a few hours, then had to go in and work.

That's my story.

After days of searching I found 1 at target and there were 3 left. Now I'm trying to find a wii fit and I'm not having any luck :(

Back