How to get a wii... Your way!

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hehe here you can write YOUR WAY of getting a wii.. With/Without the help of your parents! My way, By the way my way requires a sum of 350$+ if you mess it up.And this will MOST likely work if your grades are already low.

First Ask your parents to make a deal with you... Tell them that if you get 85%+
Grade Average at school, Your Parents will have to preorder/Campout/Buy The wii for you... And if they campout tell them they gotta be there 24Hours earlier
[MWUAHAHAH] Now How may you ask you do this? Get a Picture of the Wii, Print it out. Look for a Portrait at house that matches the size of your picture. Or buy one. Put your wii picture into the portrait. Put that portrait on your desk. If you have a test coming up... Or not ... Review the day's Work, do your homework, And Make sure that you have no mistakes or if you don't understand ask someone for help[Please do not ask a dumb person that gets below 80 average]
If you have a test coming up Review your stuff and Study . I forgot to mention that its better to review around 10-20 minutes a day. And as for studying its 30-1hour Tops Or if you really wanna make it/Really want a wii... 1hour+ .
Now the test is up. Make sure your relaxed. You have all your school equipment and blahblahblah. Don't be nervous, you had breakfast[Helps the brain xD] And Take a deep breath. Start your test. After a few weeks of doing so great at school show your tests to your mom and say " Hah! Take that , You better get that wii " [err don't say it in an impolite way or say something else] .

IF YOU REALLY... REALLY WANT THE WII I SUGGEST YOU GET 90%+ [ This means an A, A+ ]

Post your really... Really long ways.. Or short ways of getting a wii.

Dude that is just sad if you want your parents to camp out for you, that's all I have to say, get parents out of the equation if your 14 or older. (im 13 but still have a job)
My way-Work for it and get the money and buy it. (I also have enough to buy DS)

EDITED.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
Dude that is just sad if you want your parents to camp out with you, that's all I have to say, get parents out of the equation if your 14 or older. (im 13 but still have a job)
My way-Work for it and get the money and buy it. (I also have enough to buy DS)
actualy you get your parents to camp out FOR YOU , while you sleep in a comfy bed xD

My Way is Easy All i did was " Mom Can i get a nintendo wii for christmas (and it will be like a X-Mas/ B-day Present!!) and it will be from you and dad!!" and she said of course we can get you that for christmas lol...i was the happiest guy in the world when she said that...lol...however because its hard on their cash im going to take care of buying the games so yeah...

GreyKirby said:
actualy you get your parents to camp out FOR YOU , while you sleep in a comfy bed xD

Oh, thats what I meant to say, that is what I meant to call sad. If you want something, then you get it.

Sovieto said:
Oh, thats what I meant to say, that is what I meant to call sad. If you want something, then you get it.
just one problem...i dought that any kids parents would let thier kids camp out in the middle of the city in the middle of november

Or, you can amaze your parents by telling them the features about this.

I told my dad about it, and he was so fascinated, he said I could buy THREE CONTROLLERS AND TWO GAMES with it, and I only had to pay 250 bucks. :D

Demon Slayer said:
just one problem...i dought that any kids parents would let thier kids camp out in the middle of the city in the middle of november
You will be in front of a store with other people who just want the Wii too, I don't think they'll want your Wii.(yes that was a Wii name joke)

Adish, I work at a GreenHouse but right now I'm working at their "Fall Fun Fest" and get paid 6.15 a hour for it! =D

just work around your house and ask if you can pull weeds, run errands etc. for them, maybe ask them if they can pay for half of it for christmas

this is my way i print out a bunch of paper wiimotes and put one on my parents side table in the living room as sublimital advertising and when they ask me what i want for christmas, i say a nintendo wii or money to buy one and my town is small and my local store had an Xbox 360 at the begining of the year so i know i will be able to get it soon and then when my relatives ask what i want i will say money or mario 3 on 3

My way: I get it for my birthday, on December 7th, from my parents. :D

I told my dad about it, and he was so fascinated

Same here, but that is only because me and my dad are technogeeks. :crazy:

Last edited:
Back