You think... ill get raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma said:
I laughed a lot on this one, lol.

Getting raped is overrated. I'm with peripheral on this one, bring a tube of KY and just sit tight and take it like a man, then go home and play some elebits or monkey ball to add salt to the injury :eek:

That was a beautiful post. Nicely done.

xbandaidx said:
ELEBITS!!!!!!!

I'm surprised there aren't any "I got elebits today" threads yet.

I would only be surprised if there was only 1 "I got the Elebits today" thread where everybody who bought it was discussing it. Once a few people get it, I'm sure each of them will create a new thread about how they purchased it but will say the exact same things in each different thread.

the_peripheral said:
I would only be surprised if there was only 1 "I got the Elebits today" thread where everybody who bought it was discussing it. Once a few people get it, I'm sure each of them will create a new thread about how they purchased it but will say the exact same things in each different thread.

I don't doubt it, I kinda hate how I gotta wait for this game though.

xbandaidx said:
I don't doubt it, I kinda hate how I gotta wait for this game though.

I was pretty disappointed when I learned that my plan for making enough money to buy it today failed, but then I realized that I will hopefully be able to get some real life opinions on it which would be good.

Hopefully they'll have some in stock on Friday, but sadly, I have to make a long journey on Friday so I won't be able to play it probably until Saturday.

Guys, rape isn't a laughing matter.............unless you're getting tickled and enjoying it.

Don't take a machette, borrow a Panzer tank just in case.

tonyr1988 said:
Since we're off-topic:

Peripheral....Feeleep owns! One of my favorite Miis yet.

Well thank you. He's my prized creation. I would give so much money to be able to use him for Animal Crossing.

Going back on topic, I doubt you'll get raped. You're more than likely more hideous than my ass hairs and possibly have a better mustache than I do. Not to mention that you're finally getting stretch marks on your chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back