You think... ill get raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a picture of myself when I went camping for my Wii:

Rambo-sideshow-01.jpg

I also agree about there being a high chance of your house being robbed and your Wii stolen once you have it. That's why I have two trained Wii-bodyguards, Rambo and Fluffums:

rambo.jpg

72c7374d176a655d305135f48b6bba9c.jpg

Dude this is the best thread ever and should be stickied, I have never in my life laughed so hard at a thread than this one I read tonight.

Exams are getting near and I was getting stressed about it a bit, but you guys did me one by releasing all that. thanks.

WiiLink said:
It would be funny if you brought and everyone feels threatened after finding out you have a weapon so you get gang raped.

If they started to circle him, to corner him, he'd pull out his gun thinking he was going to use it for protection, but then somebody would bop him on the head with some sort of blunt-force makeshift weapon, steal his gun and rape him with it.

So definitely don't bring a gun. Bring something that you wouldn't mind getting raped with, incase a situation like the one I just described above happens, maybe like a stick of butter? Or a thermometer?

nah...maybe a clout in the head for asking stupid questions. Try not to open your mouth unless you're in real trouble.

if some one was about to hit you in the head dont you think you would shoot them.... i dont know about you peripheral i dont want to be hit over the head with a blunt object...or raped with it for that matter......... so i would just start shooting:mad5: .....

pettybo said:
nah...maybe a clout in the head for asking stupid questions. Try not to open your mouth unless THE RAPISTS tell you to....

Fixed that.

2stupid4u said:
if some one was about to hit you in the head dont you think you would shoot them.... i dont know about you peripheral i dont want to be hit over the hhead with a blunt object...or raped with it for that matter......... so i would just start shooting

I'm just offering worst-case scenarios for the boy. If, by some chance, the rapists try to get his gun and rape him with it, he'll definitely wish he never brought that gun.

In all likelyhood, he won't get gang-boinked and will end up safe at home.

the_peripheral said:
Bring something that you wouldn't mind getting raped with, incase a situation like the one I just described above happens, maybe like a stick of butter? Or a thermometer?

In that case, I'd bring....

*drum roll*

....your mom! Oh snap!

Sorry, I had to. I'll leave now.

well im just saying common sence tells you if a guy comes up and trys to grab your gun and rape you, you would just start shooting hoping to hit him or any other cazy person around you.....

2stupid4u said:
well im just saying common sence tells you if a guy comes up and trys to grab your gun and rape you, you would just start shooting hoping to hit him or any other cazy person around you.....

It's still easier just to bring something you wouldn't mind getting raped with. That way there's no fighting, just a little bit of :eek: and then you can go get your Wii.

In that case, I'd bring....

*drum roll*
....your mom! Oh snap!
Sorry, I had to. I'll leave now.

You will pay a great price for saying those words. And that price is $12.23.

Unless, somewhere deep inside, you WANTED to be raped...think about it.

OK,first off your both sick
#1 tony i would MIND and most other people would MIND geting raped by anything SMART ONE.....
#2 PERIPheral your porb have the sickest mind on this forum........NEVER ask a qestion like that again.
IF ANY ONE got near me with the intention of raping me I WOULD BUST A CAP IN HIS F A C E.........nuf said.............:mad5:

Last edited:
Xanthan said:
People don't get raped waiting in line, unless it's a line for a Toys-R-Us bundled Wii, then T-R-Us does the raping :p

I laughed a lot on this one, lol.

Getting raped is overrated. I'm with peripheral on this one, bring a tube of KY and just sit tight and take it like a man, then go home and play some elebits or monkey ball to add salt to the injury :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back