You think... ill get raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NintendoGamer said:
K your not funny, im being serious about this im not gettin my money jacked and im dead serious about it, I've bin in fights b4 i aint scared to fight so im wonderin if anyone will actually try to rob me and if they will, im not scared to use weapons to beat the **** outta them

First of all I don't think playing some kind of tough guy is gonna make camping any safer at all. I think more important things are to choose the store you are camping in front of well and if you are not gonna camp too long get a friend with you. Preventing possible incident is much much better than pulling Katanas and Uzis out of your full lenght black leather jacket and going killing frenzy trust me on this one.

Monogatari said:
i doubt he can shoot me when i'm doing... the MC HAMMER SHUFFLE!

cant touch this.

quoted for sheer GENIUS

and don't worry about raping, that was for the PS3's and XBox360's. Nintendo fan's just shout out "Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" at random points of the night while playing their DS's and talking about Zelda

...well..thats what happened when i camped out :p *was one of the people yelling out "Wiiiiiii" in the middle of the night*

o yea, and clap when the first person comes out of the retailer with a Wii, cause they deserve it, and so do you.

-SpideyKonfusion :lol:

:eek:ut: Oh Boy!
I thought I was watching a movie... getting knifes, guns, baseball bats to get ea simple Wii whcih is worth 249€.... Is it really worth giving your life for a piece of hardware?????? if you are afraid, wait a couple of weeks or send your big brother..... but taking a gun with you.... Oh Boy!
O sorry, it must be the USA, right? Cause here in Europe we dont know that behaviour.´Sure you get the thrills seeing a 14 year old boy kiling his schoolfriends, right?

rtr1900 said:
:eek:ut: Oh Boy!
I thought I was watching a movie... getting knifes, guns, baseball bats to get ea simple Wii whcih is worth 249€.... Is it really worth giving your life for a piece of hardware?????? if you are afraid, wait a couple of weeks or send your big brother..... but taking a gun with you.... Oh Boy!
O sorry, it must be the USA, right? Cause here in Europe we dont know that behaviour.´Sure you get the thrills seeing a 14 year old boy kiling his schoolfriends, right?

If you EVER say anything bad about the US and A again, I will PERSONALLY pay somebody to bite your nipple off.

the_peripheral said:
If you EVER say anything bad about the US and A again, I will PERSONALLY pay somebody to bite your nipple off.

hahahah

Man if you are really that scared about being raped, come to Canada and wait outside. Everyone in line will offer you a Tim Horton's coffee and if you bring a weapon (since they are illegal, like switchblades and guns), everyone will probably run away and you'll be first in line.

Seriously man, you need to move to a different neighbourhood if you are scared about being raped.

What the hell is wrong with you people. Weapons getting raped crap like that. Hell if you are only 14 you shouldnt be out in line that damn early anyway. You do know if lines get big the police will be watching close by. And even if something does happen dont be an idiot. Getting shot or going to jail is not worth a game system. But i dont think the violence is that wide spread.

I agree with Kewl if the neighborhood is that bad then why the hell would you be there and were are the parents at. But as far as going to Canada i couldnt afford it there. Taxes way to high lol :)p

Rtr you said Europe doesnt know that kind of behavior. Have you ever been to a European Futball (Soccor) Game. That kind of behavior does not happen in the USA. There are violence and guns everywere.

Cincyray said:
Rtr you said Europe doesnt know that kind of behavior. Have you ever been to a European Futball (Soccor) Game. That kind of behavior does not happen in the USA. There are violence and guns everywere.

Thats why everyone should come to Canada

We Americans are freaking insane!!!

Some guy raped me while I was camping out a few days for the Spongebob game - he didn't even want the game, he just wanted to pop my anal cherry. He didn't even freaking call me afterwards. That's what all those a-hole Americans do - rape you and then are afraid to commit.

Man, we're a bunch of slutty whores.

Obvisually the non-americans here don't understand that we americans like to sound like we are serious, but we're just bullshitting you guys. That **** doesn't really happen, especially not in a line of people. lol.

The kid is 14, he probably listens to rap music and thinks the entire nation is like that, he's probably white too and screams "Don't trust white america!" to all the teachers at school.

Even know this kid gave me a great laugh with this thread, and reminded me of this white kid at my high school back in the day who thought he was black, but he's actually white. Anyways thread author is stupid as hell. Nintendo fans are like the 60s, we're all about peace and love.

YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET RAPED IN LINE

tonyr1988 said:

Some guy raped me while I was camping out a few days for the Spongebob game - he didn't even want the game, he just wanted to pop my anal cherry. He didn't even freaking call me afterwards. That's what all those a-hole Americans do - rape you and then are afraid to commit.

Just another reason NOT to go to Arkansas

-SpideyKonfusion X_X

tonyr1988 said:

You didn't give me your number, how could I call?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back