Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I find this so hard to decide, because I make many sigs, but here they are:

1st

Mr-Resis-Sig.jpg

I think that this is my best work so far, I love how I did the background, I love how I matched so well, IMO, the bg with the render, and the bg render looks good with those effects, dunno why but I think that it's just awesome :)
Makes me proud :lol:

2nd

Teh-Frogs-Sig.gif

Why this sig?? I think that it looks simple and great :yesnod:

3rd

The_Loose_Cannons-Sig-2-1.jpg

So good!! So good!! Jill didn't made this as her sig because it was way to depressed for her... :\
Anyway, she told me that it was a great piece of work :)

I will try to update my 3 best sigs when I find a better one :)

Now post your 3 best sigs :wink:

Last edited:
Do I even do good work?:lol:

1st is Project D:

2nd is my 'Byuakuya Challenge':

3rd is a rather large bloodrayne sig >.<:

If you want to use any of these just ask;)

Well, all my others are sort of equal in my mind, but one sort of stands out to me.

Venom_SigwithText.png

its one i just finished
I love the render i found, and the brushes took forever to work the way I had imagined. but im happy with it. =D
I'll probably end up changing the text to stranger though cuz not many know me by my real name. :D

Last edited:
Lol, this isn't going to go so well. I'm pretty much the opposite of vain, so it's kind of hard to praise myself....i'll try.

1st:
Kakashi_sig_edit.png

Simple, but I like the placement of the brushes and the idea behind flowed it perfectly onto my canvas. The colors are exactly as I envisioned and pretty much the sig is. I'm very happy with it.

2nd:
Luigi_sig.png

I like the placement of C4D's on this one, then the little digital blur around the edges of the renders.

3rd:
_SasukeVSNaruto_.png

Bleach_new_.png

I can't decide which one between these two. I think I like the Naruto one better, but other members say they like the look of the Bleach one. (the Naruto one is much more complicated)

My top 3 sigs hmmm... I've made so many haha.. lets browse through em..

I haven't got an order.. but my current will have to be one of em:
davisbeikj5.png

Though the left side of the renders a little choppy, but I know I can fix that if I want to so..

Another ermmm:
new2sj4gz6.jpg

My first ever (forgets name of this type of sig :]) but yeah, thought it turned out quite sexy. Once agan, I could have improved the lighting on the right side, but it didn't really matter that much to me.

Last but not least hmm:
beyonce2md6.jpg

Not the best sig in the world, but was my best back in the day imo.

Now for ya'll noobies, my first ever sig made last August :] CHEA! :
yoshisigrw8.gif

(original didn't have animation though :] I didn't that like a couple of days later :D)

Aaaand thought I'd bung in my only video sig that I've ever liked (back when I made millions of the bastards):
sovietosigbw2hw6.gif

You better believe it :cool:
Chea!..

Byuakuya said:
I have tons of favourites but the best three are as follows:

bleachcopywz1.jpg

xenocopyao7.jpg

ffna1.jpg
Seriously? Those are actually 3 of my least favorite sigs from you. :p

Just a 3rd-person perspective though, you're the only one that knows went into the sig. :]

Wiired said:
davisbeikj5.png

Though the left side of the renders a little choppy, but I know I can fix that if I want to so..

I think it's one of the best sigs I've seen here on Wiichat, it looks so great :)

ssbb_lover said:
Seriously? Those are actually 3 of my least favorite sigs from you. :p

Just a 3rd-person perspective though, you're the only one that knows went into the sig. :]
Wow, I didn't know you felt that way. Nice to get some feedback. But yeah, I personally love my current Sig as well as the Bleach one, but thanks for your thoughts.

@Wiired: Brilliant sig:D I love it like i've told you before. Davis was unlucky in the World Cup but. . . . He doesnt have make a good render to use.

I like your BG style, it is very similar to your last sig but the colours changed.

Now to make one of rocket ronnie jumping off a very tall building >.<
How dare he knock out ding and neil >.<

@Byuakuya: I loved your bleach matrix one, i cant seem to remember the others but i know i liked them better then your current one.

Cpt.McCloud said:
@Wiired: Brilliant sig:D I love it like i've told you before. Davis was unlucky in the World Cup but. . . . He doesnt have make a good render to use.

I like your BG style, it is very similar to your last sig but the colours changed.

Now to make one of rocket ronnie jumping off a very tall building >.<
How dare he knock out ding and neil >.<

@Byuakuya: I loved your bleach matrix one, i cant seem to remember the others but i know i liked them better then your current one.
Thanks - touch wood Ronnie doesn't! You know how depressed that guy gets... :rolleyes:

Wiired said:
Thanks - touch wood Ronnie doesn't! You know how depressed that guy gets... :rolleyes:

He gets me depressed >.<

Back