Your Fav Football team.

Will Amercians stop stealing our Name?
England was here before America and we named it Football before you changed it to Soccer :(

Anyways:

I don't watch American Football [Although I like it, I have no favourite team]

And my Favourite 'Football' team [Soccer to Amercians] is Liverpool

Last edited:
9ers all the way!! FRANK GORE is a BEAST!! hope we trade up and get Calvin Johnson in the draft!

my fav. english futbol team is Man U, btw.

LOL. I knew that'd come
I got brought up with them from my Brothers Mate
At least I have NEVER hopped teams lol. [My little brother is a glory hunter] He currently supports Chelsea
Anyways your from London?

Huge bears fan and was extremely disappointed about them losing in the super bowl.

Bubbagump said:
Huge bears fan and was extremely disappointed about them losing in the super bowl.

hah, i knew the colts would win. that's why i bet on them. i mean, of course, i don't bet, im underage. who cares that the internet doesn't know your not 18, right? i wouldn't take advantage of that.
feel sorry that you have grossman on your team, though. King Gross as i like to call him.

FWELR said:
hah, i knew the colts would win. that's why i bet on them. i mean, of course, i don't bet, im underage. who cares that the internet doesn't know your not 18, right? i wouldn't take advantage of that.
feel sorry that you have grossman on your team, though. King Gross as i like to call him.
Grossman can be good at times, but he just takes too many risks E.I. throwing too many long passes, the only game that i praised him for doing that was when they played the cardinals ( Such an amazing game )

Back