Your favorite Wii game.(so far)

The best game so far i think would probably be Zelda or Excite truck They are both great games i havent got zelda but i have played it before...my current games are WarioWare Smooth moves, Wii Sports, Excite Truck.

my favorite would be excite truck, closely followed by wii sports and warioware in joint second, then quite close afterwards, red steel.

so far I would have to say Zelda; one of the reasons why I bought a Wii was to play this game

Wii Sports is a lot of fun as well so it is a close second

I just don't know what game I want to buy next... I'll probably pickup SSX Blur, but I want Excite Truck as well..

I'm going to say so far my favorite would have to be Sonic because it rocks the house...although Zelda rocked my world as well.

Cosmonaut said:
Hey man, that's no problem. It's unfortunate that one cannot state his/her opinion without having to worry about someone possibly making an insolent comment(s). Thanks for the articulation of your response too dude,..it definitely gets the point across in a much more respected , grounded, type of way. And hooray for diversity of preferences without that, things would be quite boring.

You've said it all in that brief reply man! More power to you !

X-Knee said:
More of the same? You obviously haven't given this one a flick of your wiimote! If you have no idea what you are talking about you really should keep your posts to yourself!
whoo just giving my oppinon u dont have to be a ass about what people think:nono:
i like TP alot but it reminds me of OoT to much (which is'ent really a bad thing)

I just got it today but I really like it already- Trauma Center: Second Opinion is absolutely a great game. I really love this game thus far.

i loved the 50 hours i spent playing Zelda the first time, got it down to 34:19 after a couple tries, but when i rented excite truck, it got me pissed that i bought nfs

Wii Sports all the way. For some reason, I didn't get the expecations I wanted from Wii Play.

Wii Sports Fav. (In order)

1.) Bowling (Addicting)
2.) Tennis (Close Second)
3.) Boxing (Effects are cool)
4.) Golf (A thinker)
5.) Baseball (Meh...)

wii play can be addicting for a little while and i like supermonkey ball a little

stevenmillington83 said:
I would agree, Although Zelda is a close second, I think the worst game i had was Need for speed Carbon or Rayman. Rayman had a ten minute life span:prrr:

What??!?!? Are you kidding me? How could you not like Need For Speed: Carbon? That game is great! Please explain why you dislike the game!

I actually have three games and I like two of them alot.

Wii Sports-Just so fun!

Avatar the Last Airbender- My brother loves Avatar and made me get the game, its actually not bad. Its story line is off the show but over all its pretty fun.

Back