Your Wii Predictions

Veiron said:
Sony also praised the Wii. Can't say I have the article on me, and I'm also not in the mood to go looking.

It's hard to say what will happen to Nintendo and its Wii (lmao! :lol: ). I'm really hoping for it to succeed, I can't wait to be trying out first person shooters on it. :p
I though Sony made an offhand comment about the Wii being a "gimmick". I'm confused now!

Was the comment made after E3, because that would make sense:- Sony don't want to look like sore losers.

wii will b nintendos final breakthrough since the n64 becoz we all know ow other consoles have been more popular, but im prowes to say iv been with nintendow since the nez

I think that it is going to be really big because it is going to be a lot cheaper then the other two systems so parents are going to buy them instead of other systems

nin man said:
this is off topic but i think the wii will come out october 18 in the us.

and why this arbitrary date?

Azuma Kyuubi said:
well for us brits it better come out the same time or i am gonna cry, but i think its gonna come out in novemebr 18th like the GC and DS did
No, not one day after the PS3 launches Worldwide

i like the wii but to be honest nobody i know is interested from the 15 people i talked to only one gave a damn oh and this has nothing to do with it but how do i put a quote in

To put a quote into your post, simply put [-quote] at the beginning of the message and [-/quote] at the end. (though without the - in them; without those it would've quoted "at the beginning of the message and" :lol: )

As for your friends, are they younger than fifteen years old? If so, I would imagine they'd want a PS3. :sick:

I believe that with the new controller, and the classic games that the Wii will have the potentional to beat the PS3 in sales, not only because the Wii is going to kick major ass, but because the 360 and PS3 are alot more money wise. Most people arent going to have enough money to buy a 600 dollar PS3

Wii i going to be a hit cuz it's the cheapest and most innovative. Bottom Line
Wii Rule....................Wii Dominate!!!!:D

Back