zant

guantagan

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
Does anyone else think Zant sounds like a retard when u fight him. When he dies he does this wied noise lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cuz Midna's RIPPING HIS ORGANS AND SOUL OUT WITH SOME ORANGE HAND. But yeah he's a retard for sure

Doesn't anyone else think that Ganon looks like a from when you do the final hit on him? When he is going like, "Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I Was actually laughing my head off at the bit where he goes crazy at you infront of hyrule castle.

It was interesting to see his character suddenyl change like that, even if it killed off his menacing persona, was still a very unexpected twist, but i liked it.

I thought I was the only one...thank god there are more of us out there. I thought he was the stupidest boss yet. You spend all this time fearing him in the game and they he goes all wacko on you.

at the end when u kill him he like has a cuncusion or becomes retarded lol . Aslo he was so easy

I haven't gotten there yet, but has anyone else here thought the hand thing was creepy when you got the sols? Seriously, that music when it got close to you...:eek: :ee5k:

Back