Zant???

Smaug

WiiChat Member
Oct 17, 2007
I don't really get what happens to Zant in the end.
Does he die or stay in the twilight realm or what?
I should probably watch the ending again since I might of missed something:)

i dont really know, i played it a while ago. I think he died or something like you said but nah, sorry i couldnt be much help :p

lol no I think dying standing upright is an epic way to die.

Zant annoyed me.... After all the build up he got, he basically just sucked as a monster. At first I found him difficult to beat (when I realised how I felt a bit silly) but he was just so silly looking. Can't remember what happened to him - I was just glad he went away.

I had fun fighting him.
But noticed all the bosses in Ocarina of Time seemed harder than Twilight Princess.
However I enjoyed the Twilight Princess more.
Strange :lol:

Oh, well, I felt the boss level was about the same. In Ocarina the first 3 bosses as a child were very easy... Forst temple Ganon was easy (possibly one of my favourite though), the dragon, water temple thing, and I don't remember the rest... But I don't remember them being any harder. Although then again, I felt at times TP bosses weren't hard enough. With the exception of Zant - until I realised how to beat him. I still don't know why it didn't occur to me in the first place. So maybe you're right that Ocarina's were harder...

i was wondering if you guys noticed this but in majoras mask, the tribe that created the mask disapeared, zants and midnas tribes used to live in the light world, and zants eyes match majoras eyes!

Back