1v1 brawl league

Bio, i'll have another go at you...

I beat blue in an official, finally, and i coulnt save because i forgot the 3min rule >< fail.

Last edited:
An offical ist just one match muny its 2 out of 3 we played one brawl!

lol I could feel your heartbeat man!!

Last edited:
I am looking to have an official bout with someone/anyone/everyone, Wednesday sometime between 6:00-10:00 pm (GMT). I currently see match offers from MysticPez, BlueWhistler, and Bio, so I'll start there. :D

@ MysticPez: I got your message & corrected FC, I'll enter it on Wednesday.

I am looking to have an official bout with someone/anyone/everyone, Wednesday sometime between 6:00-10:00 pm (GMT). I currently see match offers from MysticPez, BlueWhistler, and Bio, so I'll start there. :D

@ MysticPez: I got your message & corrected FC, I'll enter it on Wednesday.

im free Wed

Damn, i wish i could play. i see there is new ppl, and i officaly installed the homebrew channel, and i will have brawl+ >_<

A fair warning... don't get Brawl+ (Yes, i know it's a hacked Brawl) but just use textures nothing else, its a waste of time

To all newcomers: I'll add your stats shortly. You can go ahead and brawl now, though. Make sure you save the brawls.

Alright, I challenge anybody for an official. Who is up for it?

I'd especially like to play you again, GCommander. I thought I played poorly last time...with those SDs and all.

Sure after I do my homework.

Bio, i'll have another go at you...

Sure after I do my homework.

Alright, so Muny, Kailun, and GCommander.

Looks like I missed today since no one is on. I'll be busy all day tomorrow so look for me to be trying to get things started on Wednesday.

Last edited:
It's a shame we lost some of our Veterans, but the newcomers are here.

Great to see you newbies here.

@GC: Just forget texture hacks... Biggest waste of time ever, regardless of how much cooler they look.

my wii:2399-2593-7565-1542

timezone:mountain(-7:00)

FC:eek:n the other slide

You already joined weeks ago, haha.

dont really care, i just want to kick the **** out of some people, ive been pretty bored lately so im just making sure, what im trying to say is when do i get to fight, and against who be cause who ever it is probly stands no chance against IKE27:yesnod:

Back