1v1 brawl league

Username: Kailun
SSBB Nickname: Kai
SSBB FC: 0603-0446-9996
Wii Code: 0700-9154-9016-3615
Time Zone: GMT -5:00

Last edited:
hey Real-o
I saw you online the other day. Am I still in your list? cause you didn't reply to anything i said?

On second thought I think it was Oskar?

I do still have you added, but sometimes I leave the Wii online while I take a break and sometimes I forget that I left it on... lol. So if I don't respond, that's probably why.

Username: Kailun
SSBB Nickname: Kai
SSBB FC: 0603-0446-9996
Wii Code: 0700-9154-9016-3615
Time Zone: GMT -5:00

Welcome to the league, I have added your codes. :)

If anyone wants to have an official match today, let's do it. BlueWhistler? since you already challenged everyone.

It will be a few minutes before I can get access to our Wii. It's routed through our 37" TV, which doubles as the monitor for our main computer, so as you can imagine it's always in use.

Real-o vs. BlueWhistler:

Toon Link vs. Link @ Final Destination - BlueWhistler
Snake vs. Link @ Battlefield - Real-o
Snake vs. Link @ Final Destination - Real-o

GGs man. Some of those friendly matches afterward were hilarious, lol.

GGs to you too Kailun, though they weren't officials. :) You're much better than I was expecting, you could go far in this league. :lol:

Thanks. =)

Where's BlueWhistler at? I thought he was challenging everyone, "especially the newcomers." I'm waiting, ha.

Last edited:
Thanks. =)

Where's BlueWhistler at? I thought he was challenging everyone, "especially the newcomers." I'm waiting, ha.

Right here KAI,
and Real-O is right. you are pretty good you fit in just fine here. But I warn you, there are much much more dangerous brawlers lurking around the corner here, so bee prepared to get PWND Hard! yowl know when you brawl them :).

Hey real o, THx for the official I like it when someone gets right to the point thats the best challenge. No practice or friendlies before but afterwords that is challenging!

I'm right here for more funny friendlies after I officials newcomers! LOL

Me vs DG-X
Ike vs Mr. Game & Watch-FD
Snake vs Metaknight-BF
I win 2-0. GGS DG-X. I already sent the replays.

Wait till you guys see my texture hacks in the video :D

Wait till you guys see my texture hacks in the video :D

Unfortunately, we won't be able to see those unless you send me the relevant contents of your SD card (codes and the textures) so I can load them on my Wii, which I am totally willing to do if you can figure out how to send it to me in a .zip file or something like that.

Real-o vs. BlueWhistler (#0135)

[video=youtube;I7HXdomADNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7HXdomADNM[/video]

Match results:
Toon Link vs. Link @ Final Destination - BlueWhistler
Snake vs. Link @ Battlefield - Real-o
Snake vs. Link @ Final Destination - Real-o
Real-o wins 2-1

Back