1v1 brawl league

guys...this may seem...sudden...but im leaving wiichat...if you wanna know why go to king bowsers profile and ask him...i sent him my reasons through PM...maybe he'll copy and send it to you for all those who are curious...i dont know if im 100% on this yet...but my desicion final...

Bio...Real-o....everyone else in this league...its been fun doin officials with u all:) i hope some of you will continue to keep doin your thing and becoming stronger. maybe....ill come back here one day....just to check up on all of you....who knows...maybe ill do friendlies with some of you that are online...but...no officials so i guess it isnt really a goodbye lol
...remove me from the league somebody...im goin else where...

Alright. Good luck with everything. I'm betting you'll be back, though. ;)

WiiChat Username:MysticPez
Brawler Name: MyPez
Brawlcode: 0259-7047-1263
Wii Number: 5110-8014-8125-2592
Timezone: GMT
Mains/ Secondaries: Fox, Falco, Kirby, Lucario and Marth

Wins:0 Losses: 0 Score: 0 points

Last edited:
Welcome MysticPez. To participate, we will need you to post your Wii code and time zone as well as familiarize yourself with the rules in the first post of this thread. :)

I challenge everyone who's online today! especially the newcomers and more specially Bio (I think I might be able to win just once hahahaha)!
C'mon League its weekend Its time to brawl time to do officials and FFA's!

I'm very interested in this, but I'm unsure of where to find my Wii code (not the FC, the hardware one). Would that be in the manual, or located on the back of the Wii itself?

I'm very interested in this, but I'm unsure of where to find my Wii code (not the FC, the hardware one). Would that be in the manual, or located on the back of the Wii itself?

Hi. :) Glad to hear of your interest.

From the Wii menu, click on the "Wii Message Board" button in the bottom right corner. On the left side of the screen, click on the "Create message" button (there are two buttons side by side, it is the right one) then click the Address Book, which is on the right side. It should then display your Wii number. It is a 16 digit number.

hey Real-o
I saw you online the other day. Am I still in your list? cause you didn't reply to anything i said?

On second thought I think it was Oskar?

Last edited:
Back