1v1 brawl league

@ Bluewhistler Sorry for the late reply. I'm free all day today, so just leave me a vm.

That song in the "'09" video totaly reminded me of when Randy Marsh was training to fight Batdad! "Because i'm scared alright!"

Last edited:
Bio vs. SMASH KING (#0134)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiiVC8fTwnY[/ame]

Match results:
Zero Suit Samus vs. Ike @ Final Destination - SMASH KING
Zero Suit Samus vs. Link @ Final Destination - Bio
Zero Suit Samus vs. Marth @ Final Destination - Bio
Bio wins 2-1

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the Best of 2009 video. :)

I'm available for any officials. I really want to vs against alot of you pros, so i can get better.

dang i haven't been on in a while :/ when forced to work a full time job you have absolutely no time for forums or gaming. sorry if i abandoned this site thought i owed this to you all. been a long time and im' glad the thread is still active.

btw loved the best of 09 video.

Last edited:
hey Jon! Atleast im replying lol, WB!

Yeah my sister whore's the internet now, basically she plugs the whole wireless system into her computer making it wired 99% wireless 1% so I get 1% of the total brandwidth or w/e thats in this house and she complains to me about it(her problem her laptop is garbage). So yeah I might come on when she's off but only late on in the weekends, i'm also quite busy I now have an LP to keep up to date...

ha ha welll that sucks, as for me i realkly have no sxcuse what little free time i have i spend with my significant other or playing fallout. :/ sorry guys

lol Fallout FTW(ok lets not get off topic) yeah well i've been piled with homework but I never think, I just perform my actions and if I do think I get a sore head(how can I be a credit student at school?)so I have homework I havent done yet lol, still looking for some games and my geuss is "work sux"

Hey there, JonRyan.

Eh, I don't think you have to apologize for getting on with your life. Just visit every now and then if you want. Besides, I don't think this league will be dead anytime soon.

Back