1v1 brawl league

i gotten used to the pressure of doing officials, either that or i just got a whole lot better:lol: man oh man...ur zss is as fast and good spacing as ever:) my defensive play was close though

(note to self): ...should have used ike again in round 2 :prrr: :lol:

Me vs SKing
Pikachu vs Ike-FD
Snake vs Pit-FD
Snake vs Falco-SV
GGS I win 2-1. I already send the replays.

I just started using Pikachu yesterday.

ok then
wiichat name:spyro king
ssbb code:3953 5474 1040
ssbb name:clord
wii:1196 0446 8880 0103
time:i dont know much about this anyone know maryland time?

Yeah, Anther likes to QAC like he's on crack. I see the similarity. :lol:

I'm gonna be on in about an hour, if anyone wants to do an official or just brawl for fun, let me know.

I've heard from Shadow the reason why he's feminine is because back in those times, it showed your social status if you had long hair and kept your skin light (or something like that.)

Well, that's also true, but... I'd say the tiara is the biggest issue with Marth's appearance, or atleast in terms of retaining masculinity.

CK let's brawl now I'm on

Well, you see, the issue is... I wasn't online when you were. >.>;

If I'm online, you'll see at the bottom of each of my posts, to the left, either "Offline" or "Online". Pretty obvious what either means, so... yeah. Try to pay attention to that.

Your Pikachu is a beast.

Well, that's bad news... If Bio's saying someone else's Pikachu is a beast, everyone's got some competition. :lol:

I need to see this Pika for myself, GC. ;D

DP, bite me.

The results are in!
CK vs. SKing
Meta vs. Ike
Meta vs. Ike
Meta vs. Ike

GGs, SKing. I apologize my Wii decided to be a douche and not save our second official... But either way, you played great. Meta vs. Ike isn't exactly an easy match up, IMO.

My only issue is how badly I played in match 2 (fail suicides XD) and match 3 (my fingers got jumbled up occasionally, if you remember random Side B's and Up-Smashes :lol:). I really should of lost that match... Stage Spikes are overpowered, lol.

Once again, GGs SKing. We need to rematch soon, yeah? Especially so we can show off a real official with Meta Knight vs. Meta Knight. ;D

And for sake of mention, those were fun friendlies. Your Wolf's pretty good, but you need to make better use of B-air. I can't say anything else negative about your Wolf's playstyle, though. You're probably tied by the best Wolf I've ever played before you, and that's saying something.

Oh, and...

LOL C4!

:lol: thanks bro means alot:) btw
i kept trying to push my luck when i was fighting your meta with my ike, trying to adjust to your strategies but...i got little results and payed for it :/
but yeah GGS!!! our dittos were truly epic indeed :D though my wolf still needs work.

thats enough for today....im so tired now from so many brawls in one day

I've heard from Shadow the reason why he's feminine is because back in those times, it showed your social status if you had long hair and kept your skin light (or something like that.)

Well, that's also true, but... I'd say the tiara is the biggest issue with Marth's appearance, or atleast in terms of retaining masculinity.

CK let's brawl now I'm on

Well, you see, the issue is... I wasn't online when you were. >.>;

If I'm online, you'll see at the bottom of each of my posts, to the left, either "Offline" or "Online". Pretty obvious what either means, so... yeah. Try to pay attention to that.

Your Pikachu is a beast.

Well, that's bad news... If Bio's saying someone else's Pikachu is a beast, everyone's got some competition. :lol:

I need to see this Pika for myself, GC. ;D

You can play me if you ever bother checking your friend roster >_<

Bio vs. BlueWhistler (#0129)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjhq18RIGe8[/ame]

Match results:
Zero Suit Samus vs. Link @ Final Destination - Bio
Bio wins 2-0

Bio vs. BlueWhistler (#0130)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3dRzXaFy9Y[/ame]

Match results: