1v1 brawl league

ZSS is actually a really average character. It's mostly about how well the player can use the character's abilities.

Anyway, GGs man! You improved a bit since last I remember playing you. You got me on one of them but time ran out lol.

Make sure you work on the recovery for Link, though. He has one of the (if not the most) the toughest recoveries out of any other character in the entire game.

Last edited:
Bio they realy made zss to strong!
anyways you ruled over me on the battlefield! I got close but some stupid falls and an unhitable zss I lost all :)mad5:).

Not only the recovery is hard Link's attacks are so powerless I wonder why the made him so weak!
Maybe I need to get playing brawl + they tweeked links attacks a bit to fit in but I havent been succesful on loading it!

Hey, if you want to install Brawl+, I'm the go-to man on Wiichat. I'll PM you about it ASAP. =)

ZSS is actually a really average character. It's mostly about how well the player can use the character's abilities.

Anyway, GGs man! You improved a bit since last I remember playing you. You got me on one of them but time ran out lol.

Make sure you work on the recovery for Link, though. He has one of the (if not the most) the toughest recoveries out of any other character in the entire game.

Overrating your main, Bio? :lol: To those who don't know, she's below average, statistically speaking. Once you're out of Meta Knight Tier, it comes down to skill in an equal match; this is even moreso true the lower you go down on the tier list. Zamus being Low, I'm sure you don't need to hear this again, but you've got my respect for being so intimidating with her, Bio. :thumbsup:

Oh, and just to be a know-it-all, Link's recovery is rather, the worst in the game than the toughest. My opinion stands strong in Wolf's being the hardest to master. The momentum swerve factor (as I call it) that causes your Up B to lean a lot more to the left or right before launching, his somewhat fast fall speed, the predictability in his recovery, and the stiffness of either Side B or Up B give newbies to our favorite Canis Lupis a hard time getting back to the stage.

I would know from experience... I never suicided as much as with Wolf than anybody else when beginning with him; not even Ike when I was still in my first week of gameplay. =P

i know i gotta practice by then... i was wiped out by luigi level 9.... ouch

... Uh, that's pretty bad, her0. That break really killed your skill level, yeah? It's even worse that you can't train up on wi-fi now. =/ Good luck on getting your router back soon, bro.

@BlueWhistler: I'll be busy tonight. I'll let you know when I'll be free again.

@SMASH KING: Sure.

@Muny: Good luck, man. CK is tougher than I am.

--EDIT--

BlueWhistler and I played.

2-0 / 2-0 / 2-0 Bio

Each match followed this format:
ZSS vs. Link // Final Destination

I'll send the replays...if I managed to get all of them.

Yeah, he's ignoring me ><, so that's not happenin.

I'm relatively new to fighting above-average ppl on wifi, so i still need lots of practice. I'm even reconsidering my main (marth), she's just not fast enough to be competitive with. I'd like to practice with you sometime.

--EDIT--

2-0 / 2-0 / 2-0 Bio

I'm relatively new to fighting above-average ppl on wifi, so i still need lots of practice. I'm even reconsidering my main (marth), she's just not fast enough to be competitive with. I'd like to practice with you sometime.

Ignore? No, it's rather we're usually not on at the same time, and even then, I'm usually busy.

But I've got no excuse now, how about we have our official? =)

Marth's a he, by the way... Yes yes, he wears a tiara, but it's his sisters. I won't get into plot details, though (yes, I've played and have owned Fire Emblem I :p). I can't excuse the fact he's so feminine, though.

@CK

Yeah, I am aware that ZSS has a pretty bad reputation in Brawl (at least it discourages complaints when I win, haha). I was just judging from the tier list, really. Apparently she's a B-tiered character, which I think puts her close to the middle, but you probably know match-ups and stats better than I do, so you're probably still right.

And yeah, for recoveries, you are right, and I was actually trying to say that. Perhaps poor choice of words. I just didn't want to come across that he made a bad character choice by calling Link's recovery bad/worst, since I think it's not about the character quality but the player quality (hence why I main ZSS).

Oh, and thanks for your compliments. =)

Finally...Marth wears a tiara? Yes! He does! I never noticed! Oh man, Marth might as well be wearing a "make fun of me" sign. I couldn't imagine any character bio redeeming all the stuff he's got going on...

Last edited:

--EDIT--

2-0 / 2-0 / 2-0 Bio

Ignore? No, it's rather we're usually not on at the same time, and even then, I'm usually busy.

Marth's a he, by the way... Yes yes, he wears a tiara, but it's his sisters. I won't get into plot details, though (yes, I've played and have owned Fire Emblem I :p). I can't excuse the fact he's so feminine, though.

That's really interesting about marth there. Makes me want to pick up a copy of fire emblem. and yes, i accept the challenge.

@CK

Yeah, I am aware that ZSS has a pretty bad reputation in Brawl (at least it discourages complaints when I win, haha). I was just judging from the tier list, really. Apparently she's a B-tiered character, which I think puts her close to the middle, but you probably know match-ups and stats better than I do, so you're probably still right.

And yeah, for recoveries, you are right, and I was actually trying to say that. Perhaps poor choice of words. I just didn't want to come across that he made a bad character choice by calling Link's recovery bad/worst, since I think it's not about the character quality but the player quality (hence why I main ZSS).

Oh, and thanks for your compliments. =)

Finally...Marth wears a tiara? Yes! He does! I never noticed! Oh man, Marth might as well be wearing a "make fun of me" sign. I couldn't imagine any character bio redeeming all the stuff he's got going on...

No, no, I'm by no means an expert; I havn't checked up on the tier list since, ironically, the day I became inactive. And what do you know, they've finally made an character tier list. And ofcourse, Zamus is in B tier, as you claimed. Didn't expect any less from ya, Bio. :lol: So now, Zamus is claimed to be high-middle... Hm, interesting. I'll still think of her as lower on the tier list, though, but hey, I'm not exactly current with the metagame. :p

Well, aside from you not being as blunt as me (which is anything but bad :lol:), I see it as a brilliant choice, rather than a bad one. Go with what character you play best with, or better yet, your favorite. If you can train them up to beat the living hell out of Meta Knights, who gives a damn about the tier list, yeah?

Not to mention it takes balls to choose, or continue playing as a bottom tier character. That deserves respect, really. ... Respect I don't think I'll be garnering any time soon.

Couldn't agree more on the "make fun of me" sign phrase, really. But hey, he does it for honor, not for being gay/metro/idiotic.

And yes, he's not gay, he does have a relationship with a woman at the end of his game. Damn haters...

I'll be online tonight. if one would like to do officials plz accept my challange!
or be happy to do JUST4FUNS, allso to make new friends. I still only have 10 friends!

--EDIT--

2-0 / 2-0 / 2-0 Bio

I've heard from Shadow the reason why he's feminine is because back in those times, it showed your social status if you had long hair and kept your skin light (or something like that.)

geez...sorry people i havent been on here in long while...my whole internet got shut down for a couple of days (weeks maybe) but ok now

Hero, bio,realo, GC, and CK i challenge you you all!!!:devil:
id like to get these macthes done over this week while im available to play. maybe i could brawl one of you today or tommorow maybe. agreeable yes?

I accept. When you see me online in Brawl just remind me.

SMASH KING and I played.

2-1: Bio

ZSS vs. Ike // Final Destination
ZSS vs. Marth // Final Destination

I'll send replays tomorrow. My limit is reached today.

--

GGs, Smash King. lol soooo many Sudden Deaths. Man you have tricky defensive skills.

That Ike spike was too epic. I'm still feeling the pain. lol.

Last edited:
Back