1v1 brawl league

I'm pretty nuetral to this "team" thing. I can see team(clan) wars, and our normal scores getting either the most attention, or the least.

If I were to make this team option myself, points gained in every team member's matches should go to both the team's score and that player's score. That way you don't have to split your score in between. It'd be frustrating if you had to split your score, since you'd either hurt your score, or your team's.

hmmm that does make more sense so if it is passed than yes it would be both. unless of course someone isn't in a clan/team themselves, then there will be no penalty.

*also real-o my last 4 digits of my wii fc should read 6338 not 6388, sorry about that.
also ck i would like have our first match right now if ok.
2 stock, no weapons, i'll chose the first stage (corneria) and you can chose the 2nd. if it goes to 3 random?

Oh... I forgot to PM you about that, Jon. >.>; Sorry. :lol:

Ya sure, we can Brawl now. Would you mind giving me a few minutes, though? I need to handle something first.

Also, I'll choose the second stage as Final Destination. Nice and standard.

@real-o: Resent my videos. WiiConnect24 was on.

@JonRyan: I think we need to revise the rules on account of a brawl misunderstood as official instead of a friendly.

I decided that CK & Lastwords? just duke it out again, but in the future, whatever replays are recieved are the ones that will be counted. I think trying to replace things just needlessly confuses the situation for everyone. Since we'll never know what really happened, I feel that it's up to the players to stay on the same page.

I'm not sure about this team idea. I guess I'll think about it while I'm away (I'll be away for a few days starting tomorrow). Might as well let this league marinate as is for a little while...so that we know it's on solid footing.

Last edited:
sure and dang did i get pwnd by ck's mk :/
i hate your mk ck :/

results: 2to ck 0 for me.

Speaking of hating characters... You got better, yeah? Your Wolf isn't half bad. But why did you fall for that taunt lure at the end? XD I N-aired you to hell, lol.

Anyways, who sends the videos to Real-o? I've got them saved if you want me to.

Lastwords, get on Brawl. :p

@Bio: I just received 6 replays from you... lol. Not sure which ones are which so I'll list them and you can tell me who is who.

1. Final Destination - Jigglypuff vs. Ice Climbers
2. Final Destination - Jigglypuff vs. Ice Climbers
3. Smashville - Wolf vs. Pikachu
4. Delfino Plaza - Wolf vs. Pikachu
5. Final Destination - Jigglypuff vs. Zero Suit Samus
6. Corneria - Wolf vs. Pit

@JonRyan: I dunno about that team idea... I think we should keep it simple like it is now. Also, how about WiiChat 1v1 League? I added your Wii code too.

hmm i forgot to save em if you can send me them and to real-o you'd be one very awesome dude :]

also thanks my wolf and i are glad to hear it.
i just started using him but that match scares me :/ i thought i was better. oh well i'll have to challenge you again soon.
aha yeah i thought i'd be able to be faster than i was.

-teams-
thanks for your input guy's i will make the final decision this week.-

also i think ck should get the wins and no match should be replayed, it was not mentioned as i remember, and i think whether the first match was practice or not ck would have dominated.

no offense to the other guy.

Happy Lastwords? I'm 2-0 either way. :p Would of been better not wasting all this time, lol... ah well, I can't complain.

@ Real-o: [STRIKE]One of the Meta Knight dittos I sent you earlier was invalid, the first one. Me and Lastwords had a single rematch though, and I won again. I'll send you the new replay of the rematch; just warning you so you don't get confused or anything, lol.[/STRIKE]

@ Jon: I'll just send the replays to Real-o then, lol. Sending more replays now.

EDIT: Nevermind Real-o, you heard the man. I won't be sending that extra Meta Knight ditto. I'll send me and JonRyan's replays right away, though.

Back