1v1 brawl league

nah i'm not dumb enough to get caught with drugs. hmm well 3 guys try to jump me for getting into a fight with their older brother and since neither of them knew i knew mui thai i broke an arm and a nose. they're all in my grade but i turned 18 in December and got arrested for battery and hitting minors. kind of lame.

... Wow, that's incredibly gay, more than kind of lame IMO. Figures, whenever someone picks a fight they're the one's who get off scot free. ... Besides the broken bones, but you get my point. ****ing assholes.

... Atleast it wasn't drug possession like I thought it was, though. Otherwise you'd be ****ed, lol.

The police really sucks in my city. If you get robbed they don't do ****. On January this cop killed a guy that was already hancuffed and sitting on the floor. There was a retaliation on March when 1 guy killed 4 cops.

So are you on probation or anything Jon?

... Wow, that's incredibly gay, more than kind of lame IMO. Figures, whenever someone picks a fight they're the one's who get off scot free. ... Besides the broken bones, but you get my point. ****ing assholes.

... Atleast it wasn't drug possession like I thought it was, though. Otherwise you'd be ****ed, lol.

I thought CK followed the rules and didn't converse in the threads :p

btw, I'd like to mention that there is nothing gay in such an event, or at least I don't think there is from what jonryan said.
Suggested word: unfair.

I thought CK followed the rules and didn't converse in the threads :p

btw, I'd like to mention that there is nothing gay in such an event, or at least I don't think there is from what jonryan said.
Suggested word: unfair.

Screw the rules, [STRIKE]I'm Rick James, *****![/STRIKE] a friend being arrested is important, no? :p

Now, I would attempt to justify my reasons for using the word gay, but the fact it's a widely used sort-of slang word in the american language isn't good enough, so I won't start some OFF TOPIC conversation about such, Anax. :p

The police really sucks in my city. If you get robbed they don't do ****. On January this cop killed a guy that was already hancuffed and sitting on the floor. There was a retaliation on March when 1 guy killed 4 cops.

So are you on probation or anything Jon?

This is the video that I was talking about

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc[/ame]

Fast Foward to 1:28 if you watch it.

Now back to topic. I will be needing an opponent.

Last edited:
i find out next Thursday, ck i am a friend :] nice. hmm the part that sucks is that they expect me to let 3 17 year olds who are much bigger than me might i add kick my ass. i'm 5'6 and weigh 120. the biggest one i fought was 5'11 and weighs about 170 c'mon let me f****** defend myself at least.

Back