1v1 brawl league

i may be a newcomer to the site, but i only know 1 guy who can beat me, and he beats me like im a noob 2 brawl.meow is his name, and he is only a freakin 12 year old. i only ever beat him 5 out of 30 brawls, if someone will battle me (my first for the league) they will feel imbaressed too. wednesday sounds like a good start, if ur going on wednesday then be sure to add me.

FC:1247-7671-7255

(EDIT: Nevermind, haha. Now this post is useless.)

Last edited:
i may be a newcomer to the site, but i only know 1 guy who can beat me, and he beats me like im a noob 2 brawl.meow is his name, and he is only a freakin 12 year old. i only ever beat him 5 out of 30 brawls, if someone will battle me (my first for the league) they will feel imbaressed too. wednesday sounds like a good start, if ur going on wednesday then be sure to add me.

Soz dude, i got a match with Kailun Tomorrow

I'll brawl your cocky ass, wednesday it is then...
(EDIT: Nevermind, haha. Now this post is useless.)
What's goin on here?

Alright, my availability starts now. I'll be online now, Kailun. Adding your friend code.

Probably going to be the last time I Brawl before I leave my Wii at home again.

What's goin on here?

Nothing, really. I thought I had free time yesterday so I said I was ready for brawls, but I got busy so I decided to take back that statement.

Last edited:
Back