5 New Wii titles to be shown at Leipzig:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source:CLICK!

Whereas the chances to see an edition 2007 of E3 are reduced (the official advertisement is always awaited), the organizers of Games Convention, living room of video games which will from August 23 take seat next in Leipzig in Germany, announces to us that Nintendo will organize a press conference entitled “Wii prove our promised” of 10h15 with 11h15 the day of opening. An occasion thus for the manufacturer to prove to the journalists present on the spot that its new vision of the video games will also bear its fruits with regard to future Nintendo Wii. According to the last rumours, Nintendo could reveal in preview some new plays on Nintendo Wii, and even more (dates of exit, price, etc)… Perhaps the possible changes in the industry of the video game will encourage Shigeru Miyamoto or even Satoru Iwata to make displacement to take part in this Games Convention. Press conferences are also laid down in other editors such as Microsoft, UbiSoft, Konami, Square Enix, Electronic Arts, etc

With that being said, my hopes are up! We may see a new Kid Icarus, pehaps Miyamotos new project, ETC! The possibilities are endless! So what do you think these five titles could be?

-Homicidal_Gamer

Wow thats cool!..And for the five new titles...Hummm...Well for my part, id like to see Earthbound, or...No seriously, I dont know...theres no titles coming in my mind right now...

I've been wanting a new DK since DK64. That was a great game. As long as they make it just as long or longer. Maybe a new Super smash..no...how bout' a new Final Fantasy Crys....no...maybe....no...dam. Maybe it would be better to introduce some new franchises, not too many because it would be annoying and also I want to get all my old favorites back and better than ever. But right now i'm already happy w/ the launch titles that r already coming out, if they put out too many more good one's I'll go crazy cuz' I won't be able to get them!

I'm waiting to see the new dragons quest, its setup like the lord of the rings game I have for my TV but a lot better graphics, I just hope its an actual RPG and not the slasher on a rail system they made previously, its a good quick start-up game but it needs more substance, and I want to move myself.

as soon as i read this my jaw just drop im am so physch i cant wait till august 23rd now it marked everywhere and ill be on the net all that day ok well maybe not but ill be checking . it would be good to see a new dk game or maybe a mario kart i wonder how they will make they revolutionary

I reckon a new Donkey Kong game will be shown. Remember all that time ago when the Wii (back then Revolution) was first shown? Nintendo stated that there was Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong games in development for it (I think it was that list. Anyway I know for sure that Donkey Kong was in the list).

As for the other 4 games I hope that this new Animal Crossing that Nintendo talked about will be shown. I also hope a new Mario Kart game will be shown as in an interveiw producer Hideki Konno all but officially announced that one was in the works. The fourth game I would like to see is the rumoured Kid Icarus game, I know this is only a rumour but I would love to see this rumour to be true, and the fifth game I want to see is Miyamoto San's new project.

WiiGamer24 said:
I reckon a new Donkey Kong game will be shown. Remember all that time ago when the Wii (back then Revolution) was first shown? Nintendo stated that there was Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong games in development for it (I think it was that list. Anyway I know for sure that Donkey Kong was in the list).

As for the other 4 games I hope that this new Animal Crossing that Nintendo talked about will be shown. I also hope a new Mario Kart game will be shown as in an interveiw producer Hideki Konno all but officially announced that one was in the works. The fourth game I would like to see is the rumoured Kid Icarus game, I know this is only a rumour but I would love to see this rumour to be true, and the fifth game I want to see is Miyamoto San's new project.
Really? That's great info, i'm looking up to u Miyamoto:rolleyes: ....NEW DK! I heard about the AC along time ago, i'll probably be getting that as well as an mkarts they throw at me.

New project? Plz explain...

Maybe a new mario kart or *snicker* a ummm *snicker* a sims 3 game :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!! nah im just joking with u guys-snicker. maybe a spider man game with the nunckuch and wiimote as the hands and aim then press a button (prefferably A) and the web launches: now THAT my fellow gentalmen is cool.

Back