A Better Way To Kill Time...

I once asked Chuck Norris what time it was, he replied, "2 seconds till", I asked "2 seconds till what", and then Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked me in the face...

Chuck Norris is so fast he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head

Did you hear? Chuck Norris is sueing NBC, turns out he already had legal rights to the names Law and Order, which he named his legs...

1: stfu darkprinny, its a perfectly good random thread, and chuck norris jokes r a good way of enduring the last week of the Wii wait (its killing me)

2: found some more online:

chuck norris doesnt read books, he just stares at them 2 get the information he wants

chuck norris doesnt sleep, he waits

if paper beats rock, rock beets scissors and scissors beats paper who beats all three? answer: chuck norris

if u want a list of chuck norris' enemys just check the extinct species list

if superman and the flash were to race to the edge of the universe, u know who would win? chuck norris

Sure, jesus can walk on water, but Chuck norris can swim through land.

Chuck norris can sort M&M's alphabetically.

You want a true hero
You tube Segata Sanshiro
a god

Star Wars was originally suppose to be called Luke Skywalker: Space Ranger, but having Chuck Norris be the star would cut the script down to 5 pages.

Since The Lord of The Rings took place in Middle Earth, there isnt any real powerful enough volcano to throw our destructive rings into in our world, dont worry though, Chuck Norris lends his beard to hobbits on saturday mornings.

Nice thread! :lol:

Chuck Norris does not go hunting, as the word "hunt" implies the possibility that he could fail.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

The reason the universe expands is to get as far from Chuck Norris as possible.

Chuck Norris can count to infinity. [EDIT- dang, just noticed someone else posted this joke...]

Last edited:
JCpackers05 said:
heres the best way to kill time....go outside...get on with your life...until the Wii comes...then that will be there life......school is also a great way to kill time...for me at least.

... I don't like this plan.

Lol at the chuck norris jokes, especially the haircut + speeding bullet one.

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in the Periodic Table, because he only believes in the element of SURPRISE.

What does chuck norris have under his beard? Another fist.

Back