Abstinence. Your views?

honestly, im not going to have sex until im married, or maybe atleast engaged. but i for one dislike abstinance sex. people have babies, break up, and then the child's horrible life starts right there. now im not saying this happens all the time, but mostly, it does. then the child would have to live with some1 who isnt their real father/mother, and have half-brothers/sisters and it just dosent seem right to me.

dont get me wrong, if my girlfriend came up to me today and says "lets do it", i would not hesitate, but a condom would be in use, of course

crazyman2 said:
Yea, but they wouldnt be on here cuz their wives wouldn't let em waste all their time on their wii's haha.

The wifey loves the Wii (did I just say that?) and encourges me to do everything and anything I want. :yesnod:

[DT] said:
I'm here, what do you need? :D

On second thought, I'm not even close to being an "average" representative of my age (and my marital status). The wife and I are probably way different than most people you'll meet our age(s).

~DT

Shoko said:
wow, lucky man :lol:

Yeah, she's pretty amazing - looks great, smart (CMU grad), was VP of the SE division of a major consulting firm, now works with me (also consults in the fashion industry), funny, loves to be a kid just like me (see my roller coaster comments in that thread), encourages all my habits like cars/motorsports, love football/hockey.

No she doesn't have a sister :lol:

[DT] said:
No she doesn't have a sister :lol:
Damn...:lol:

In all seriousness, I have a great gf of almost 2 years who owns her own Wii and she understands my passions; fishing, hunting (though she doesn't like it), cars, and gaming. Gotta love the girls that are understanding.

[DT] said:
The wifey loves the Wii (did I just say that?) and encourges me to do everything and anything I want. :yesnod:

That was kinda more pokeing fun at my mom and dad haha, how my mom is the definite boss of the household.

Me and my girlfriend jam halo all the time, in fact, i think she likes it more then i do, but pretends to be a girl about it and pretends to only kinda like it and only do it for me. what a twit haha

Back