All the official wii boxarts

ASrp_PackFront_Wiiboxart_160w.jpg

The-Bigs-wii-Boxart.jpg

Bust-A-Move%20Bash%21-pal-boxart.jpg

Opoona really intrigues me as does tamogotchi party on something about these kiddy games

I wonder what the Myth Maker things are

Escape From Bug Island...interesting name for an "M" rated game...the One Piece trailers look fun....Alien Syndrome box art kinda interests me....

Is this what you do all day, Wii_Rulez?! I'm just funnin' with you, I thank you for doing this, I wouldn't know this stuff on my own.

ssbb_lover said:
Escape From Bug Island...interesting name for an "M" rated game...the One Piece trailers look fun....Alien Syndrome box art kinda interests me....

Is this what you do all day, Wii_Rulez?! I'm just funnin' with you, I thank you for doing this, I wouldn't know this stuff on my own.
Thanx, I do other things though:D Escape from Bug Island is the game Necro-Nasia in Japan. It got bad reviews for clunky controls. Opoona looks like it will be a cool RPG.

Ooze33 said:
It's going to have Wi-Fi???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Yes sir, 1st game with online capabilities (for the Wii of course). Nice box art though, Wii_Rulez, good thing the USA version won't have the "Football" part on it, it'll reveal more of the box. :smilewinkgrin:

No the US one won't have football on it. Yea, that was announced when the game was. In the game you will be able to have random matches or play people worldwide if you have their friendcodes. There will be three types of matches: friendship, “regular”, and area specific matches. Area specific matches relate to the areas of the world, not the areas in the game. There will be a sort of “soccer season” sort of game, in which you earn points for matches you win. You have the chance to win achievements on this board, and your Mii will be shown through these boards to other online players. Also 4 people can play against each other via wi-fi in a 2 on two match
Source

Last edited:
Wii_Rulez said:
Yea, that was announced when the game was.
In the game you will be able to have random matches or play people worldwide if you have their friendcodes. There will be three types of matches: friendship, “regular”, and area specific matches. Area specific matches relate to the areas of the world, not the areas in the game. There will be a sort of “soccer season” sort of game, in which you earn points for matches you win. You have the chance to win achievements on this board, and your Mii will be shown through these boards to other online players. Also 4 people can play against each other via wi-fi in a 2 on two match
Achievements....? Like....extra char's? Better items? Or do you mean achievements will show up as in; when you make an achievement, it shows up so everyone can see it?

ssbb_lover said:
Achievements....? Like....extra char's? Better items? Or do you mean achievements will show up as in; when you make an achievement, it shows up so everyone can see it?
I believe achievements everyone can see

Back