All Things Hockey

Wooo Rangers are all alone is 1st place & have won their last 9 of 10!!! :D

(Yes I'm a Rangers fan living in Jersey, like 30 minutes from where the Devils play)

My friend who lives like 5 minutes from me in jersey has family living in minnesota, and he must of gone there for thanksgiving and is now at the minnesota vs. vancouver game. lol. just thought id share that cause i found it pretty amusing.

Naslund scored a hat trick that game. Unfortunately, he didn't score it here in Vancouver. If he did, the fans at GM place would be off the wall.. Oh and the Canucks beat the St. Louis Blues tonight 2-0 giving Luongo his first shut out of the season I believe.

OMG SYNTAX. i just saw in M + M's return to Wiichat page that your xbox live gamertag is StealthyNuck (spelling?) but dude. i definitly played you before. like recently before. do you remember SouthSarge24? cause i think that was my account. i was playing with Shana Hebert and Flea08 maybe NorthSarge24. dude. im gonna go and find that game RIGHT NOW!

damn. i thought it was you. but it turned out the kids name was CaptainCanuck. oh man. lol. that woulda been pretty sweet if it was you without even realizing it

Last edited:
Leafs better ship out some of their bums real soon.
I am very upset with the performance this year.

GM first, its not Maurice's fault.
He has nothing to work with.

No one wants our overpaid d though, and everyone has freaking no trade clauses :lol:

I believe that the hit on the Boston Bruins player, Alberts, by Hartnell was uncalled for. I posted a link to a video of the hit below for those of you who haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIg8_Ls6oSU

Last edited:
The Canucks beat the Ducks tonight 4-0 tonight. This was also Luongo's second shut out in a row. It's nice to see the Canucks back on track with a four game winning streak.

kinda weird. canucks and devils both get back on track almost at the exact same time. devils beat the stars last night 4-2 in a thriller. now a 5 game win streak. which is really weird cause one of my last posts said that they needed a 5 game win streak...and that was after the last time they lost so they havent lost since.

Was at the Sharks game last night, my first shootout.

Hate them even more now.

The Canucks just beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 2-0. This was Luongos third straight shut out. With this shut out, Luongo now holds the Canucks shut out record for minutes and games.

@Fwelr:

At least you got to go to the game, I have yet to go to a Nucks game.

Back