All Things Hockey

Surprised Hasek didn't pull his groin there or hurt his back by doing that.
He is getting up there in age in all :lol:

The highlights video of the Red Wings is awsome some amazing goals. Im a fan of the Bruins but the Red Wings are an awsome team.

Dominik Hasek has to have one of the most odd goaltending techniques in the league. As I've said before, he is like a fish out of water. He always seems to be flopping around. However, it seems to work for the guy.

Oh and the Canucks face off against the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight. Unfortunately, it's a PPV game so I wont be able to watch Crosby and Sabourin take on the Canucks.

Sabby's tip for beating Luongo:

"Just shoot the puck," Sabourin said. "You have to go for the rebound and just get the puck on the net as much as possible."

Shoot the puck... Great tip..

Last edited:
Both the Leafs and Canucks lost last night.

Leafs lost in regulation, Nucks lost in a shootout.
Went to the sixth round.

Syntax you don't get cbc or something like that?

I do. However, when I was browsing through the channels it said Canucks vs Penguins ppv.. Must have read it wrong. Anyways, I ended up watching the whole game and Luongo was amazing (not surprised). Unfortunately, the Canucks couldn't capitalize on the vast amount of chances they had.

In other news, Dan Coutier has the second worst GAA + Record in the AHL. He is ranked 45/46 goalies.

JCpackers05 said:
the packers game is on tv for me today :yesnod: :) so i get to watch them at 1. then at 5 the devils play the rangers. so big sports day for me :yesnod:

Sounds like a good day. I heard the Canucks are having an equipment sale at GM Place today so I may go and check that out.

it sounds like a good day. but the results of both games will decide if it was a good day :) hahahahaha

ARGHHHH 1-2 packers win easily. devils lose 1-0 in OT. ADFGHDKJGHDFKJ i hate the rangers.

Last edited:
That's unfortunate. Oh and the equipment sale turned out to be a waste of time.
By the time I got there, most of the item were already taken. Also, many people who went purchased up to five to ten sticks each just to sell through ebay or craigslist which, quite frankly, was annoying.

hey this is kinda hockey related, anyone have nhl 08 for ps3 and does it use the skill stick like the 360 version, deking and shooting with the right analog stick?

flyers vs pens tomorrow which means i can actually watch them on tv!!

I'd assume that the skill stick would be incorporated to the PS3 version of the game. I'm pretty sure you just use the analog sticks.

The same could be said about the Canucks performance last night.

4-2 loss to the LA Kings.

Back