All Things Hockey

Leafs win 6-1 over bolts.
Then they are off for 3 days and head out for a 7 game road trip.

The Canucks beat the Anaheim Ducks 3-2 last night. So far our record with Curtis Sanford in net is 4 wins and 1 loss.

His name was Brendan Morrison. As for his streak, I'm pretty sure that it was at 700 games, not 500. However, I could be mistaken. The Canucks just got scored on, damn.

Theres a hockey program at my school. It's called Hockey Skills grade 8 - 12 ( differt blocks for grades). You get to go on the ice, and go on a hockey treadmill and what not. The best thing about Hockey Skills is every year they take us to a Canucks game. This year instead of going to Vancouver its in Edmonton where Vancouver will be playing which is this Saturday.

Sadly, I wont get to take part. I got my own hockey games I have to play.

The Canucks lost last night against the Sharks. One thing I head while watching bits of the game is that Roberto Luongo wants to play in the Devils vs Nucks game against Martin Brodeur.

Does anyone know how Bruins did? Thier on a really good run at the moment and playing some good hockey

Luongo at the moment is out with a rib injury. Thus, there is a chance that he may not play in that game. Which, would be quite unfortunate.

Syntax said:
His name was Brendan Morrison. As for his streak, I'm pretty sure that it was at 700 games, not 500. However, I could be mistaken. The Canucks just got scored on, damn.
He had 542 games in a row. :p
PS: Why did you take mitch's sig and everything?

wiiman14 said:
He had 542 games in a row. :p
PS: Why did you take mitch's sig and everything?

Hmm.. I must have heard it wrong...

As for the sig thing, Mitch and I are just having some fun :)

Oh and the Canucks just scored to tie the game against the Edmonton Oilers to force an overtime. Mattias Ohlund scored for the Canucks tying the game up at one all.

Devils beat the Flyers 4-2 last night. it was a very entertaining game, and i have to give Brier some props on his goal. it was NICEEEE!

tommarow night Syntax! ITS ON :) hahahaha jp. game starts at 10 unfortunatley. i go to bed 11-11:30 get up at 6:20...depending on the score will be when i go to bed. cause i am super tired.

Last edited:
The Canucks beat the Devils 5-0..

Luongo and the rest of the Canucks played amazing. :)

Back