Analog Stick on Nunchuk Turning Yellow

LOL if its going yellow, you either need to stop playing it so much and go out more OR you need to loose some weight.

cannon said:
LOL if its going yellow, you either need to stop playing it so much and go out more OR you need to loose some weight.

My BMI is 19, I am in perfect weight range.

When I was in school I used a fountain pen and it often leaked over my hands, I always came home with blue hands. At Christmas time I went home and dove to play Twilight Princess and would get the bottom base of the nunchuk blue.

I sit there and eat a lot of junk food, and naturally Wotsits are going to influence the colour of the Wii Remote and nunchuk, they're bright orange. But, the main thing is sweat.

I am not ashamed that it has turned a horrible manky colour of yellow with how much I have played it, and it is due to sweat. Everyone sweats, nimrod. Do you have a Wii in your house for a novelty effect? Wear and tear is going to be involved, I don't see how you could avoid it going yellow other than not playing it so much, but it will eventually turn yellow.

God, you're an idiot.

same here......i sometimes eat while playing.....only peaches though.....:lol:.....god im hungry for a peach now....

wario2ooo said:
same here......i sometimes eat while playing.....only peaches though.....:lol:.....god im hungry for a peach now....

Peaches!? I hate peaches, not tinned though, they're great.

But, yeah, if you don't eat wholst playing, you're not human. I can't waste valuble Wii time having food intervals, playing with friends is so much better with a big bowl of crisps in the middle of you.

Frogger said:

But, yeah, if you don't eat wholst playing, you're not human. I can't waste valuble Wii time having food intervals, playing with friends is so much better with a big bowl of crisps in the middle of you.
good thing they invented the wiimote....i can eat with my left and play the wii on my right......:lol:

there have been several attempts to see if it comes off......each one failed.....i think....o_0

cannon said:

frogger don't worry I think what he's trying to really say is "I'm a fatty and sweat profusely and mine is yellow because of it." but instead he has to accuse you of that since well ya know he's pissed off he's addicted to peanut m&m's :ciappa:
jk

hehe

I don't eat much at all, I don't like food stuffs or anything getting on my furniture or remotes.

Frogger said:

Not human is what you say huh?:mad5:

My nunchuck looks great.....oh and uh...i dont eat while i play.....eating comes first before games..."well for me:scared: "

balrogs.pa said:
aristo, he also said dont play it so much
dont be dumb :|
Yes, yes I know, but making lame assumptions is really gay. Being satiric is better done when you ignore everything someone says and only focus on the ones you can exploit. I'm not being dumb you just don't get how I'm joking around. See when he goes and assumes that stuff he makes a big butt out of everyone pretty much, but mainly himself, so I went and assumed something in a joking manner using some shade tree psychology. :thumbsup:

wario2ooo said:
im not worried about mines.....i coated with black ink.....:lol:
how much do you charge for that mod? I don't want ink on my hands and you don't seem to mind hehe

Back