Analog Stick on Nunchuk Turning Yellow

Aristo said:
he doesn't actually go to school he's a slave in an ink mine, don't tell no one I said :yesnod:
lol.... I needed a good smile for the day. Thanks man. :)
Frogger said:
When I was in school I used a fountain pen and it often leaked over my hands, I always came home with blue hands. At Christmas time I went home and dove to play Twilight Princess and would get the bottom base of the nunchuk blue.
That's cool, it gives it personality. ;) (Kinda like "battle scars" lol)

Still curious to how Matt's_A_Bluebird got his hands soaked in ink, my initial thought was "art project". The "fountain pen" was unexpected, and good point, those things are notorious for inking more than paper. :)

What about permanent markers? Nail Polish? I would say white out however it rubs off too easy. Oil based paints are known to absorb skin oils (and sweat) however acrylic or latex based paints could also be an option. (The dyes originally used could have been oil based to save a couple cents on production costs.) Who knows.... (Not too concerned, however the fat comments was uncalled for.)

I have never had this problem either, but I usually wipe my controllers with a damp cloth if they appear to have any sweat marks. Thats the only solution that I can think of.

I have the best solution: Buy a new nunchuk when the old one gets yellowed!
Because theres nothing you can do about it turning yellow, as I said before, suck it up. Its not that your dirty or careless its because it naturally turns yellow over time(ever have solid white nikes??) Come on guys..

*shrugs* I've had a wiimote since day one, no yellow here
then again my hands are working hands and full of calluses and generally really dried out maybe that is why?

there is a solution also for the ink guy
get a better fountain pen lol one of those mont blanks, those are cool, if you like spending that much on pens I guess

Fountain pen erasers are my life.

And buying a new nunchuk. How much money are you made out of?

I have the same problem, but I just thought I was eating to many doritos....

When I realized how long and pointles this whole thread was.... I just HAD to post.

Alright, someone close this thread please. During my absense its become a breeding ground for idiotic statements, sarcasm and flaming me in general. Hopefully you guys (you know who I'm talking to, not all of you) grow up.

cannon said:
LOL if its going yellow, you either need to stop playing it so much and go out more OR you need to loose some weight.
1. Haven't played wii in weeks.
2. 15% BF

Maybe you should try personalizing your posts.

I'm sorry, but Nintendo has already made the best analog sticks. I've realized from other analogs,(Ps2, others) they tend to get that powdery residue, and get all slippery. And, my friend, THAT is 10 times (at least) more annoying than a little discoloration.

^They didn't have to make the wii white. It wouldn't show up on any other color.

Back