And the most annoying online behavior is....

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
All online games have those few strategies which are overused by too many people that they become really annoying. They aren't cheap or cheats, but you just get tired of playing what seems to be the same people again and again. So far i'd have to say the two biggest things i've noticed were:
*hammer bros. deke and skillshot
*continual lob passing then quickshot

i don't mind them during a match, it's just when it's the only thing the other person does the entire time.

penguinphil said:
All online games have those few strategies which are overused by too many people that they become really annoying. They aren't cheap or cheats, but you just get tired of playing what seems to be the same people again and again. So far i'd have to say the two biggest things i've noticed were:
*hammer bros. deke and skillshot
*continual lob passing then quickshot

i don't mind them during a match, it's just when it's the only thing the other person does the entire time.

Yes, I know what you mean. I was in a bit of a slump lately until I took some guy to sudden death 0-0. After 5 minutes of back and forth soccer, he got the ball to a hammer bros, and continuosliy (sp) deked until get he near my net. The only guy near him was hit by his deke in the the electric walls. So he used his skillshot and won. I was barely keeping him off all game with that same move. :mad5:

lol, thats in every game
the worst part is u cant stop it and pisses u off
well think of it this way, at least their not hacking yet :p

I hate it when I go to do a mega strike and people hit me. I know your supposed to hit people but i cant get any mega strikes off anymore. Anyone have any suggestions?

Dont go for 6 mega strikes cuz I have yet to get one. I have got a few off by just doing 4. So just dont get greedy.

i got a six off today, this guy had petey as his captain and two mole sidekicks and was just not good in general. I had a pretty fast team along with DK and got off so many megastrikes. Needless to say this guy disconnected near the end of the second match.

man......i dislike users who have more than 2 hammer bros........i still beat them but they're annoying........i do 6 mega strikes........

I fussing hate when right off the start... the other guy just smears all of the players on my team... that is so annoying, but an amazing strategy.

Eh? Gettin 6's arent that hard. Yur required to use yur specials most of the time, good items, or sometives even stage obstacles (That cow in that 1 place.. or.. lightning hits 2-4 of oppenents = 6 sometimes as well) Try trappin yurself in a box with waluigi.. yur oppenent can only sit there and watch.. or spittin mud in front/side of u while being petey. Theres more, just play the game and ull pick up on it.

On topic - ALL games have those anoying strategys or not anoying but just repitive, as I see it, ppl stop using the strategys once there beaten.. Once every1 realizes HB dekes r probably the most obvious and eaisest deke to counter less and less ppl will use it. Give the game some time, its only been out a few days in UsA. (Cant say for other countrys)

I haven't encountered too many annoying strategies, hammer bros is one and toad jumping the keeper is another. Yeah, yeah, I know it's a valid strategy and all that jazz, but I still cuss every time it happens.

Megastrikes seem kind of pointless in online play IMO, I've never seen or gotten more than one point from one of those, even with a 6/orange.

If you pay attention, when you do mega strikes against the computer, it begins alot quicker than it does online. Theres like a sec that they have a chance to hit.

I use DK and thump my chest to get room. Thats usually how I get enough time.

The AI is so slow and dumb on this game. All the opponent has to do is charge the ball in backfield, shoot it up field and score. So annoying.

I just recently found my best setting Waluigi with default setting or with a toad. I do hate the people who do those trhings all the time, though i do enjoy scoring a cheap shot with my hammer bros. here and there.

Back