animal lovers come here

Hmmm had a bunch of animals.

Had 2 hamsters (At the same time)
1. Females name was Hamsty
2. Males name was Mojo jojo

Sadly they fought over peanuts & killed each other......seriously.

2 rabbits (Both at different times)
Don't really remember the names of them though 0_0

Also had a cat when i was small but he jumped from a 5 story building :lol: well not jumped i'm guessing he tripped.......He actually survived,but was severely injured so you can guess what happens next.....
Btw his name was Pancho

My favorite was my duck Roxy every time i got home from school she knew that i had brought her something & she would just head for the door :lol: i definitely loved that duck.

Right now i have a turtle named Shelly *Because of it's shell! :lol:*
It loves biting people :p

I have a bunch of dogs over the past.

I currently have 4 dogs in my house, a Golden Retriever, a Shetland Sheepdog, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and a Doberman Pincher/Greyhound mutt.

We've had a bunch of dogs in the past, I won't name them though.

Got word from my father that my dog Coco back home was recently killed. Cyotes ganged up on him.

dang that really sucks, i think knowing my dumb self i would try and help the dog not even thinking about my life b/c i really can't stand seeing animals in pain. i'd rather see a human in pain then an animal.

My dad ran them off with his gun, said he managed to kill 2 of them, but it was too late. He was already dead.

He was one of the best dogs I ever had too. Shame.

poor hamster

I once had a hamster and a sheppard at the same time. The sheppard loved to play with the rodent till one day she played a little bit to rough.I'm sure she didn't mean any harm .

I remember how cruel my step brother Nick was to my hamster. Once he put her in a Gunball machine and dropped the balls down on her skull. Another time she got lost in an organ...wait, I did that. It was by accident.

I also think I had a hamster at my step moms. His name was Malukey, and he was giant. He died because he broke out of his cage and died of starvation.

Yeah it sucks.

In happier news my oddly named black dog, Yeller, just got a new toy today.

See, this dog is literally ADDICTED to balls. All he thinks about is fetch 24/7. He seriously shakes when he goes a long while without a ball. It's seriously like a drug. And he gets scared by the noise those squeaky toys makes. So we got him a squeaky ball. So far he's been torturing himself. He bites it, then drops it when it squeaks :lol:

In first hour some girl and her dad brought in some animals, since her dad owns a pet shop. They brought in two snakes, a baby alligator, an iguana, and a hedgehog. Now I really want a hedgehog as a pet.

Ive had rabbits in the past
There easy to look after cheap to feed but never get a male and a female one as they can have a fair few babys and sometimes it is known that the parents will kill the babys

The last 2 Rabbits i had had babys and the mother bunny died giving birth =[ and the rest died without its mother and the Dad rabbit died 1 month later =[

I think my favorite pet I ever had was Missy, my ferret. She use to give "kisses" with her tiny little tounge and everybody thought it was adorable. She'd only do it to me though. =/

Back