Auto thread lock

hey yeah do this i hate being the mean guy saying "dont post, this thread is dead" even though i really like saying that secretly. or atleast gives someone the ability to do this manually "Dprinny"

First time I think I've ever really disagreed with you Prinny. I mean I understand for things like the WiiChat Writers Wanted thread. That had no reason to be bumped. But if there's an old thread and someone new wants to attempt to revitalize the topic by adding their own input then they should be allowed to do so. If they bump a thread by saying "I agree with OP lol" and then leave, then they fail. But there's no reason someone with a well thought out response should be barred from a discussion simply because they weren't around when the thread was started. We should be embracing new members, not shunning them.

See now when people like ShyestGuye here bump threads I want to punch babies, but we shouldn't let spammers ruin the fun for everyone.

Giving this a bit of a bump up

Anyone else noticed the amount of noobs doing this thing?
Three year old threads getting bumpped up?
Ok if its the only time its been asked ill give you that, but the "can I play imports on my Wii question?"
Wii get asked that a few times each week.

The auto-lock part is a great idea, but not auto-delete. I do not wish to erase WiiChat's *hem hem* illustrious history.
But as for, say, a three-month auto lock, that sounds great!

Back