Status
Not open for further replies.
Going..... Going....... Gone!

EDIT: You're speaking on behalf of a group of people who can speak for themselves so until someone comes on and says THEY are offended, the av will stay.

There is an age limit on who can register on these forums.

Last edited:
We had a situation with Jill's old avvy, I beleive she got called gunboobbrain:lol:

But yes, the picture may show more the it should on a family forum based on wii but it is decent, the girl is covered and all is fine, I don't mind it.

Imo it is fine and you should keep it:)

Keep it, its not showing anything wrong so if people find it offensive its their problem :lol:

yep this is true- i reped star for his avatar since i thought it was funny. i dont think its offensive at all and its geared towards nintendo lol so what difference does it make.

its like almos signature and this. although almos may have been a bit less covered, it still wasnt that offensive. but because of the minors here, i told him he can remove it but he wasnt forced to. im in no possition due to my avatars to tell anyone to change it.

and yes, my old avatar raised some eyebrows and this one does too. all the mods received a report and stoukaph read it to me saying that some member didnt like my avatar. but you know me guys, i said F-it and didnt change a single thing.

moral of the story is keep it star. i personally dont mind.

if this makes you feel any better, this is my link from when i made a thread of my original avatar

http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/22898-offensive-avatars.html?highlight=offensive+avatar

I say keep it. the site has an age limit.
i got a complaint about my old sig because its "too bloody." so i ditched it
my avatar is pretty bloody too. im not sure if its too bloody

Attachments

• RE4 signature.jpg
    RE4 signature.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back