Back to School

Need to find something to say back! Turn the tables on them! lol...

Any suggestions to any of the above comments?

Write it like this...

Comment: Geta Haircut
Answer: Where did you go? Remind me not to go there!

i am sure i will enjoy making fun of all the freshman this school year, my sister is a freshman this year, so its gonna be fun picking on her in school

steelersfatboy said:
i am sure i will enjoy making fun of all the freshman this school year, my sister is a freshman this year, so its gonna be fun picking on her in school

Everyone, beat this guy up.

I am going back to school on August 27th as a Sophomore. I dont want school to start. I still have to go school shopping this week.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Hey guys, does your school give an option to get college credits?

At my school, we have the 'edison option' (edison is the nearest college). Basically, you take a few classes at the high school (sometimes only one) and then you drive to edison and sit in on college lectures and do college hw, etc.

Anyway, if you do the 'edison option' for 2 years, then after highschool you go into college as a JUNIOR! Sounds great, I know. I want to do it, but none of my friends want to. I wouldn't get to see any of them and I think it would only be cool if I could drive up there with a buddy n talk during lectures w/ them and stuff. Going by myself and only being able to see my friends on the weekends would be no fun.

Do you think I should do it?
My school has stuff kinda like that. There are some classes that if you pass with a C or higher then you get a college credit, some that you take a test at the end of and if you pass the test you get college credit, and some where you get off half way through the day to go take a few college classes. And there is an early college thing where you can leave high school in your junior year and go take college classes that give you both credits for high school and college. I am taking a bunch of the college credit classes this year, and hopefully next year I will go into the early college deal. The only bad thing is that all my friends are stupid so I wouldn't know anybody there. The good thing is that I get out of two years of high school.....I think the good outweighs the bad.....

tijuana said:
I don't get bullied due to the fact that no one hates me :)

I don't get bullied because I'm huge and people are scared of me. :) :lol:

Alright we've talked about when everyone goes back to school, how about when does everyone get out of school?
-Me, I get out May 14.

Back