Back to School

Man I gotta start getting used to sleeping er=arly. I'm gonna have to wake up evry day at 6 o' clock.
I really don't know when school ends

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah, I got back in like 6 more days. Lol August, 21st.

Yet, I'm still awake at likeeee, 4:36AM. Sighh.
:yikes: I can barely stay up till Midnight

If i could i would be pulling all nighters every day...

But i set a limit for myself, i don't want to wake up at 4 every day...

:lol:....Λ -takes cookie and eats it-

bullys.....:frown2: .....i dislike them.....never been bullied though

Im from scotland and i got back on 18th august but we broke up like 2 weeks before England.

heres how school works in scotland

Nursery, 1 year

Primary school 7 years
P1
P2
P3
P4
P5
P6
P7

High school 6 years
1st year
2nd year
3rd year
4th year----> ( once you have finished this year you do not ever have to ---------------return to education if you dont want to)
5th year
6th year <------(im returning into this year) (average age of students in this-------------Year is 17)

Collage or universty, ill be going to uni a year after my sixth year.

:D

i get out of school june 14 every year

and my school has a dress code policy, we dont have to wear uniforms, but we have to tuck our shirts in our pants/shorts, skirts on girls have to go past there knees, and we cant have pictures AT ALL on our shirts, not even sports symbols, not even pics of just a normal person

Nope we dont i could have left over a year ago yay, i could have left when i was 15, but now im 16 i can leave now if i want but i wanna have a real good smart job when im older P.S im not a geek

you americans are lucky! i live in scotland in the uk and im goin back to school tomorrow!!! and you guys are complainin about goin back on the 23rd of august and the 3rd of september! i dont mean to sound mean but thats just plain unfair! how long do the americans get off of school? we have about 6 weeks off over here. and we have to wear a school uniform!

Yeah... i just got off the phone with my counselor. Shes telling me i have to do this thing thats kinda like being a hall monitor during 6th period. It's pretty gay to tell you the truth...

I gotta watch out for kids skipping, and a whole bunch of other ****. This isn't the kind of job for me, seeing as i don't like to enforce these rules at all. :lol:

Ugh...I have to go to school tomorrow to find out what classes I got and get pictures. :)sick: I hate pictures) Its probably going to take like two hours to get my hair done for the pictures since it hasn't been cut in a really long time and is about six inches long......

Back