Beware!

KingBowser

WiiChat Member
May 30, 2009
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
Chain letters.... Are they really real and cause bad luck if people reject it?

To me, I'm baffled actually....

What do you think WiiChat Members?

Chain letters.... Are they really real and cause bad luck if people reject it?

To me, I'm baffled actually....

What do you think WiiChat Members?

Ive gotten plenty from my friends. Dont do much really, just if you believe in them bad things will happens. Which make you believe even more.(ironic).

i've been rejecting them for around what... 7-8 years?? and i'm still alive...

i'd just add them to the block list and continue on with your life. if friends are sending them add them to your block list too :p or send them a strongly worded e-mail stating that if he doesnt stop HE will most likley die within the next 4 years

..pass this on .... :lol:

Personally I don't believe in the whole "bad luck" gig and superstitions... Doesn't stop these emails from getting to my inbox every now and then. Do what Liger said, email your friend back and kindly ask them to stop. ;)

Or just mark it as spam. :thumbsup:

Yup, just as I suspected.=P Chain Letters are just whatever.=) Still, there are some letters that threaten me.... What should I do about that? I mean like, for example: Somehow a person manage get to my adress and send me mysterious Letters... What's up with that?

Personally I don't believe in the whole "bad luck" gig and superstitions... Doesn't stop these emails from getting to my inbox every now and then. Do what Liger said, email your friend back and kindly ask them to stop. ;)

Or just mark it as spam. :thumbsup:

no need to be kind.

" stop sending me this crap or i cut you!"

I've been getting chain letters for 8, maybe 9 years now. Nothing they predict has happened to me, so I'd say it's obvious what my opinion on them is.

Ahh, I remember the chain letter that caught on with MSN users... it started maybe 6 years ago? It claimed if you didn't send it to so-amount of users, your account would be terminated due to "lack of activity". Can't tell you how many times I've gotten that one. :lol:

:lol: Funny, CK.=P

I guess there fake... At first I thought they're real but seeing people with Chain Letters and proving nothing happen to 'em; it's alll good.:D

Thanks y'all!:D

Back