brawl character line up.

YEAH G&W mains I see spam the down-air I get annoyed and the 9 hammer too! those are abused by n00bs and are far beyond cheap. there totally for n00bs abuse use catagory

wacth out for magot spamers homieG.
images

That means they aren't G&W mains, that means they're noobs. :p

A real G&W pro doesn't abuse any of his moves, since they're all perfectly counterable when predicted. Few of his moves don't have nasty cooldown, most of which are weaker tilts, so a G&W player needs to play more cautiously. Abuse his Down Throw-Down Smash combo, space properly with his aerials, abuse the bucket to avoid KOs and absord powerful projectiles only, and use his U-smash and F-smash in almost always the case of trying to land a KO.

More to it than that, but that's your generic G&W strategy for winning.

That means they aren't G&W mains, that means they're noobs. :p

A real G&W pro doesn't abuse any of his moves, since they're all perfectly counterable when predicted. Few of his moves don't have nasty cooldown, most of which are weaker tilts, so a G&W player needs to play more cautiously. Abuse his Down Throw-Down Smash combo, space properly with his aerials, abuse the bucket to avoid KOs and absord powerful projectiles only, and use his U-smash and F-smash in almost always the case of trying to land a KO.

More to it than that, but that's your generic G&W strategy for winning.

yeah I meant to mean n00bs pros dont spam they are fair and fight hard ulike pikachu ike zelda and G&W attack spaming losers who seem to cheap there way to winning. ps I am missing online friends stoped playing need a guy to join my group or at least talk to me and battle.

Last edited:
Im sure this will happen anyway, but make sure the GC controller is compatible, or at least make a new GC controller. I dont care much for the classic controller.

I wouldn't get rid of any characters. I think Just about everybody is mained by SOMEONE.

Nerf Kirbys final smash (That garbage is full screen almost)

Oh, and Id like to see a more new school pokemon trainer. Im not into the pokemon series but the first pokemon trainer was a good idea.

Im sure this will happen anyway, but make sure the GC controller is compatible, or at least make a new GC controller. I dont care much for the classic controller.

I wouldn't get rid of any characters. I think Just about everybody is mained by SOMEONE.

Oh, and Id like to see a more new school pokemon trainer. Im not into the pokemon series but the first pokemon trainer was a good idea.
Nerf characters! ha, must be serious if you actually want that.

Im liking this whole character dissection thing.

BOWSER

Easy target, but being the Heaviest in the game, Im not too dissapointed. Bowser's forward smash is a high-priority KO move that has such high knockback that it is able to eat through almost any super armor frames (to bad its recovery isnt so hot). His forward B can work as a good self destruct KO if positioned right and can easily lock down a win (provided you have at least two lives at the moment). His fire breath KINDA makes up for his lack of half decent normals.

All around, Id say I want buffs, but no fighting game can be completely balanced unless there was only one character. Plus Ive seen a fair amount of great bowser players.

If he makes the cut for the new smash, I will give him a spin.

Bowser will definitely make the cut. They probably won't get rid of any Mario characters. I also agree with you about Kirby. His final smash really needs to be changed. Do you guys think Dragoon would make a good replacement? Personally I think it is just unfair as an item.

Bowser will definitely make the cut. They probably won't get rid of any Mario characters. I also agree with you about Kirby. His final smash really needs to be changed. Do you guys think Dragoon would make a good replacement? Personally I think it is just unfair as an item.

the dragoon was unfair when fighting cpus since I have no friends online they always aim for you and the dragoon never fails to ko its aim is fast and just instant.

If the rumour that GC games will be playable on the WiiU is true, then I'd imagine they'l have a new classic controller similar to the GC controller, but it definitely won't be the same. Or maybe the Tablet has an unseeable Z button and the like, so there'd be no need for a new controller. Who knows.

Considering the world plays Brawl, yes, every character is mained at least a thousand times over, lol.

... Kirby's FS is probably one of the worst ones, bro. :lol: You do realize it's a guaranteed dodge if you spam sidestep, right? And it's range isn't even half the screen on large stages, medium stages like Final Destination it's dodgeable just be being on the other side if they screw up on Kirby's FS placement. Not to mention it's no instant KO move with ridiculous range; Sonic or Snake's FS is a guarenteed double KO if you know what you're doing with it. Compared to Kirby's KO if they're at 140%+ or somethin' while not having any controllable parts to catch foes in the move, that's hardly nerf-material.

I'm agreeing with that. It'd be pretty epic to see some literal trainer battles in Brawl if they keep Red in, and add in one of the newer trainers with some of the newest Generation's pokemon.

Do you guys think Dragoon would make a good replacement? Personally I think it is just unfair as an item.

All items are unfair and break the game, lol. If as much as a nigh-useless Smoke Ball spawns next to you, that's a free quick and damaging projectile you can abuse Dash-tossing with, and landing legitimate inescapable combos if your character has any moves faster than Ganon's Warlock Punch. :lol: And what if a pokeball lands next to you? All items are unfair, whether they do nothing (ohai Ressetti) since you just got assed out of something useful, or said something useful, where you were lucky enough for it to spawn next to you and get to abuse it. Essentially, luck = chance that has nothing to do with skill. If any part of winning a game has nothing to do with skill (or for that matter, takes little to no skill to win with over someone WITH skill), it's unfair.

Lol. I knew you shouldn't of said that, WiiAssassin. It was only a matter if time before you got a response like that. Also, don't worry. Luigi is not going, he's been in all three games.

yeah everyone from the first isnt gonna get scraped like mario and link will never get scraped if there in the first 3 they will never get off the final cut. so I shouldnt worry....................... OR SHOULD I...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Back