Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, what's the chapter and page number? I can find it and copy it on here! (it's not a bad pic or anything, I mean it wouldn't matter if a 10 or under kid saw it...it's just in the eyes of a 14 & over:p Point made)

it's book number 4 chapter 18 page 85, But this is the Swedish Shonen Jump it might not be the same :/ Yes i used to live in sweden but i live in England now :D

I thought u lived in Konoha...jk.<<<<lame humor that really isn't even humor, it's just kinda...stupid

I can't find it! UURRGGHHH!!! It's way different...

I say YES to more Pink-Haired hotties!:lol: So ur hair sticks up really wild in some places?...I couldn't imagine wut u look like in my mind. Especially when I don't know wut ur face looks like, sry:(

:p lawl it's quite cool but im gonna change it to something else, something like this
len.jpg

Although take away the Point and it will be cooler

Ya, it would be very cool...w/out the point:lol: Anime always does that, just when they've reached near hair perfection they add a mountain on top:drool:

yah :p they did the same with Sasuke if i want the hair he has first i have to take on my Forehead Protector to style it up (I got one from a shonen jump competition) and then when i take it off sometimes it just all falls down at places so i have to do it again and put more Hairgel anyways who do you think is best for Me, Sakura, Tsunade, Anko or Temari :p

Well it says 2 & 1/2 but early in the time skip it starts referring to the skip being 3 yrs....so I always say a 3 yr. time skip.

sasuke747 said:
anyways who do you think is best for Me, Sakura, Tsunade, Anko or Temari :p
Anko's too old and wayyy too hot:p I think since u like Sakura that would be my pick...or Temari...but in the show...no one:lol:

Say ur last name in a twisted way, so that it's not actually ur last name (don't want to reveal it do u?) but it's close. That way u can say Sakura >(jumbled up last name)<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back